• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by aseem00y

1. A

Thread Run PUBG mobile on a Touch Windows device

I have an HP x360 and i have no intentions of cheating by using a mouse and a keyboard and 3rd party apps like octopus something something to make the game easier. I just wanna play PUBGmobile on my 13inch device with the highest possible graphic settings as if i were playing on a tablet. Is...
  2. A

Post [GT-I9192][ROM][unofficial][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 for S4 Mini Duos[EOL] 12/MAR/2016

Hi, k2wl Can you add slimrecents to this ROM please? THANKS!!! :D :D
  3. A

Thread [Q] ROM+Kernel with Best Battery Life

So, whats the best ROM+kernel with an unbeatable battery life. Performance, lag,quality - no, they just dont matter.. All I want is my phone to make it out through the day with mins of charging on intervals. Unfortunately, it only survives 5 hrs (calling and texting) with the CM11+F4k latest...
  4. A

Thread [REQUEST] S4 mini i9192 MIUI Rom

I've been using CM for years now, and it now feels boring having the same UI for so long. Can anyone please port any ROM with some new UI like the MiUi and the HuaweiOs, or anything like that. Plus, there is a MIUI for the other models of Mini then why not i9192? Performance really doesnt...
  5. A

Post [Q] GT-I9192 Overheating on 5.1.1

Thanks for the help :D As far as I think, it could be a faulty battery. Will look towards replacing later. Until then, I had to settle on TouchWiz. Gotta say,its cool too, but just too slow.
  6. A

Post [GT-9195/90/92 FlexOS [Lollipop 5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL][30/05/2015]

GT I9192 MY DEVICE IS GT I9192. TOTALLY FORGOT THAT. This ROM is totally awesome no doubts. But it seems to be extremely heating to very high temps. And by very high, I mean water boiling high. Nah not really. So, as I was saying. It reaches upto 70C while charging and 2tabs of chrome on WiFi...
  7. A

Post [Q] GT-I9192 Overheating on 5.1.1

Roms tried : Each and every single one of them [4.4+] including the latest 3 builds of them all !!! Yep you read it right, top 3 builds of each and every 5.1.x rom for i9192. And 50C on normal usage like surfing on WiFi and calling. 70C on Wifi + Charging. Even a few...
  8. A

Thread [Q] GT-I9192 Overheating on 5.1.1

Is it only me or my gt-i9192 overheats to upto 70C while charging and 50C in normal usage? I cant make sure its the battery or the system itself, but my guesses are, its the battery however underclocking lowers the temperature a bit.So it could be the system itself too. PS. Its only on 5.1.x ...
  9. A

Post [CLOSED]

Turn Menu key back to menu key Hey, I selected to use menu key as recents key by mistake, since I kept on tapping next next next. So, how do I turn it back to what its supposed to be? Without reinstalling ofcourse :D UPDATE: IS THERE ANY WAY TO CHANGE RUNTIME? UPDATE2: SOME ICONS AND BUTTONS...
  10. A

Post Chuwi V89 8.9 inch 64gb Dual Boot Windows 8.1 Bing / Android 4.4.4

Windows 10 Upgrade I dont feel like it would be receiving an Windows 10 Update. Since this device appears to NOT be an x86 architecture. If by any means it is, does it means that it will support linux too?
  11. A

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 for S4 Mini [3G|LTE|DUOS]

Bugs? Hey, The ROM for I9192, when the screen is locked, it seems to turn on the screen every now and then. It was pretty often with the builds of other roms too, but usually flashing a custom kernel (your 2.0.5) kernel did it. But, I know I cant flash it, since its 12.1. I tried flashing the...
  12. A

Thread [Q] How long does your battery last?

So, How long does you S2 Mini's battery last? And is it a *92,*95 or *90.
  13. A

Thread [Q] Please Help. I9192 Overly Overheating

My phone used to reach 70 Degrees earlier after heavy gaming. But nowadays, it reaches upto 75 Degrees even on mild games like Clash Of Clans and whatsapp. And the battery reaches 55 Degrees. I do have Apps hogging the ram but that shall not cause Overheating. P.S. Unit is Celcius. Dont get...
  14. A

Post S4 Mini I9192 Duos Heating up

Overly overheating Friends my CPU reaches temps of 75 Degree C and Battery upto 55 Degree C while playing even mild games like Clash of Clans and Subway Surfers.