Recent content by asfandyartamoor

1. asfandyartamoor

Post [11] [Official] NezukoOS

Really Loving this rom, I only have a question. Why does it not say and feel like the phone is dash charging or is it just me? Don't get me wrong here, it charges fine but I feel like the charging speed is somehow slower than what I got from Pixel Extended rom.
  2. asfandyartamoor

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

I installed MicroG and the YT Vanced Black. Whenever I open the app it says your phone doesn't support google play services. I press OK and the app closes. I just don't want to install GApps with my rom. Any links of tested and working versions or method to get the app working would be really...
  3. asfandyartamoor

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Hi, I just wanted to know if anyone has got YouTube Vanced to work without google play services? I'm currently on android 10 and I don't want to install gapps. Thanks in advance.
  4. asfandyartamoor

Post [ROM][H870][US997][H872][H870DS][A11] HavocOS-v4.4[Official]

Firstly, Thank you so much for this rom. Really admire your efforts. I joined this community in the havoc 3 starting days and this rom for me has matured to a point that it stole the number 1 spot in my Go To list on android. The only bug I was facing was the charging issue with my QC3 bricks or...
  5. asfandyartamoor

Post Thread title: [ROM][10.0][Unofficial] Pixel Experience Plus [H870][H872][US997]

Is the development for Pixel Experience halted or stopped?
  6. asfandyartamoor

Post [CLOSED][ROM][H870][US997][H872][A10] MSM Xtended XQ Release v12

You get the option to clone Apps like WhatsApp, snapchat etc to get dual apps so you can run different accounts on two apps. Huawei, Mi and many Chinese manufacturers give this as a built-in feature.
  7. asfandyartamoor

Forgot to mention Wipe Internal storage in step 2 (basically wipe everything apart from SD Card) This is 20200410 Havoc 3.4 Unofficial on my H870. For good measure I tested some old Havoc 3.2 builds, old MSM builds, Bliss, PE and PEPlus. My hardware is working fine, the newer Havoc & MSM builds...
  8. asfandyartamoor

Going back to 10042020 build as that doesn't have this issue.
  9. asfandyartamoor

I jumped to the latest version from 10042020. Still facing the charging issue. The charging bolt in the battery indicator disappears along with the charging info on the lock screen. I've a turbo/fast charger and this is the peak current I get using ampere. And if I use the phone with the charger...
  10. asfandyartamoor

Post Thread title: [ROM][10.0][Unofficial] Pixel Experience Plus [H870][H872][US997]

Well I haven't experienced anything like that, mine was not detected on one computer but it got detected on the other one. I'm out of ideas, the only thing I've left to ask is can you flash anything at all? Like kernel, magisk etc without the ROM? And I'm on TWRP 3.2.2.0 maybe as a last resort...
  11. asfandyartamoor

I had that same issue, you still have access to fastboot? Change your recovery, I use TWRP official. Had this very issue on my h870 and the recovery change solved it. TWRP official has this bug where you cant dirty flash due to encryption. But you can clean flash. Changing you laptop will help...
  12. asfandyartamoor

If you're using twrp, wipe both cache after install and when you reboot, press the do not install twrp app option. That fixed it for me.......
  13. asfandyartamoor

This happened when I was on a whatsapp call out of nowhere. Also the mic randomly stops recording.
  14. asfandyartamoor

Post [APP][2.2+]GLtools 1.99XDA [Graphic Optimizer][Updated][20-3-16]

Thanks for your help, I got the GLTools r3 by Absan40 to install but I cant install it via the app, it says to send txt to the dev in gltools. All steps followed in the link you gave. Any help?
  15. asfandyartamoor

Post [APP][2.2+]GLtools 1.99XDA [Graphic Optimizer][Updated][20-3-16]

Hey I wanted to play cod mobile on the max settings but this app always fails to install (app not installed error). Using LG G6 with Havoc OS3.4