• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ash5618

1. A

Post [ROM][LineageOS][Android 6.0.1] TugaPower M105.0

can someone pls explain the steps to install this Even if i get the firmware part installed,rom still gives the same error
  2. A

Post [ROM][LineageOS][Android 6.0.1] TugaPower M105.0

unable to flash I am just unable to flash this rom, always gives that firmware error,going to pass this rom
  3. A

Post [ROM+KERNEL][5.1.1_r26][BACON]RESURRECTION REMIX 5.5.9[UBER][GCC5.2/6.0][OPTIMIZED]

you sure its a multirom issue and not rom's?
  4. A

Post [ROM+KERNEL][5.1.1_r26][BACON]RESURRECTION REMIX 5.5.9[UBER][GCC5.2/6.0][OPTIMIZED]

Storage problem I installed the rom using multirom manager as my secondary rom to just try it out and i cant use camera or gallery because it asks for an external storage and oneplus one doesnt have external storage also it cant find any files in the file manager any help guys?
  5. A

Post [HELP THREAD] nexus4 Ask any question.

Can't access stock recovery :( I just finished rooting my nexus 4 which was successful. I am on stock rom only but i just faced a issue, when i try entering recovery mode only a android sign shows up nothing happens after that. i used cf auto root method to root the phone. What to do now...
  6. A

Post [GUIDE]Unlock Bootloader - Moto E [UPDATED]

i didnt understand the 5 point . how to open platform tools? please elaborate. i have downloaded the android sdk tools and drivers for my moto e now i went to my desktop screen and opened a command there. now what to do i didnt get anything after that . Thanx in advance .
  7. A

Post [ROM][4.4.4][UB][BUILD-79][OpenDelta][KTU84Q] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies and M-11

is their any way to increse gaming performance? and games like fifa 14 subway surfers r lagging like hell on every build is their any solution to that?
  8. A

Post [ROM][4.4.4][UB][BUILD-79][OpenDelta][KTU84Q] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies and M-11

can anyone increases the gaming performance in cm?
  9. A

Post [TEAM CANJICA][ROM] MIUI v5 for Galaxy Advance GT-I9070 [BETA]

how to get that superman theme in the notification drawer. ?btw awesome rom man u r srsly awesome. u help us in keeping this phone alive :p thnax for this lovely rom.
  10. A

i am trying to dowmload it through mobile so thats why ut is not working. dev host link plz?
  11. A

can u post link to some other site like devhost or somthng like that.link not working foe me :(
  12. A

i am on cm 10.2 ...how to instal? simple by doing the normal wipes? thanx in advance
  13. A

Post [Team Canjica] CyanogenMod 10.2

what if i flash the OC kernel?wil it work on cm 10.2?
  14. A

Post [Team Canjica] CyanogenMod 10.2

how to OC cm 10.2? thanx in advance :)