Recent content by ashaykapadiya

1. ashaykapadiya

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r46][OFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS [MIDO]

Not planning to ship 4.9 kernel with Android 10 but we will shift to Android 11 with 4.9 Kernel hopefully.:laugh::good:
  2. ashaykapadiya

Also New Build is UP... Go Check out Guys...
  3. ashaykapadiya

New Update with September Security Patch is UP Guys, Check Main Page for Link
  4. ashaykapadiya

Update to new build 1.2.1 Blaziken (11/10/2020) Device Side Changes * Updated to Latest Zeelog's Changes * Kernel Upstreams from Ali Hasan's Omnirom Kernel
  5. ashaykapadiya

Thread [ROM][10.0.0_r46][OFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS [MIDO]

/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are...
  6. ashaykapadiya

Post [ROM] Nitrogen OS [UNOFFICIAL] [10] [Q] [MIDO] [18-05-2020]

There is option for it in advance settings so that RGB doesn't reset after boot, also disable "OK Google" detection its causing the issue of mic in whatsapp and other apps. As i have disabled it by default but you might have turned it ON accidentally.:good:
  7. ashaykapadiya

Post [ROM] Nitrogen OS [UNOFFICIAL] [10] [Q] [MIDO] [18-05-2020]

I personally would suggest Underground Kernel its best, you can also try Ethereal or NOT kernel.
  8. ashaykapadiya

Post [Rom] AICP Q 15.0 [UNOFFICIAL] [12/07/2020] [ANDROID 10.0] [MIDO]

sadly not added by the source, Thanks will look into the fp issue:good::o
  9. ashaykapadiya

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0.0_r35][MIDO] TitaniumOS V 1.2 for Redmi Note 4 [18/05/20]

All the information is given there, join the group and ask the lead devs about your feature requests.:good::)