Recent content by ashclepdia

1. ashclepdia

Post Failed unlocking bootloader

hate reviving dead thread, but ive done the fix img flash via fastboot posted by moto, and unlock key finally was accepted, but BL is STILL secure, NOT unlocked. would i have better luck just going ahead and updating to 5.1 first? i have a falcon xt1031 it's shown as unlockable using this fix...
  2. ashclepdia

Post [ROM] [6.0.1] [10/23/2016] [M4B30X] [Tuna - All Variants]

So long time ago I had asked if iva over clock was possible, and if any gains came from it. And now I see this listed as feature here. At one point not many saw any improvements from this. So I'm just curious if this DOES actually have a useful effect? I'm not looking for credit for bringing it...
  3. ashclepdia

Post Found a Lumia 635 (rm-975 model) on street NEED PASSCODE HELP TO RETURN TO OWNER

Yes you are correct, has been resolved, good tip though thank you, found owner and was told to keep device, they had gotten new one, they don't know how it ended up on side of street, but I ended up giving to someone I had worked with who was in need of an at&t device. Thank you, and all...
  4. ashclepdia

Post Marshmallow?

He probably already DID... Just not sharing with us. Everyone should Pm him about it I think. If you DO pm him be sure to put "MELVVIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!" AS the subject line and he will respond ASAP
  5. ashclepdia

Thread Marshmallow?

No 6.0 love for x2?
  6. ashclepdia

Post Help for retrieving password on lumia 520

SORRY TO RESURECT OLD THREAD IN ADVANCE(im not new to xda, or android, bu windows phone yes, brand new to me) is there ANY other possible way to bypass this pin lock? i posted another threda just now about this before i found this thread. details here...
  7. ashclepdia

Thread Found a Lumia 635 (rm-975 model) on street NEED PASSCODE HELP TO RETURN TO OWNER

hello ALL! i am an AVID android user, and have been using xda for YEARS, even contributed many things to this site, in way of help, mods, and other things, never built roms but worked closely as a tester with some big developers. recently while riding my bike home from work, i saw a phone...
  8. ashclepdia

Post [KERNEL]**Dirty_V** (Pre_Final) == [4.2][4.3][4.4][EXT4/F2FS]

I'm not CERTAIN on this, but I recall before, "Back in the day", the Gnex didnt always behave great with hotplug governors. I haven't been staying on TOP of development lately so I'm sure it could've been an issue ironed out at some point. I just remember I had always avoided hotplug governors...
  9. ashclepdia

Post [KERNEL] Fancy Kernel r60 [Android JB+KK] [F2FS/EXT4] [Linux 3.0.101+] [OCT-24-2014]

this issue USED to be able to be resolved by deleting or creating the "Pictures" in (if its not there, just create a folder in /sdcard/ if it IS there, take the stuff out of it you want to keep before removing/renaming/or transfer the folder somewhere, i think need reboot after doing so, there...
  10. ashclepdia

Post [ROM][5.0.2/LRX22G][AOSP][LINARO/OPTIMIZED] FML: Fork My Life (2015/01/08)

as was mentioned already, Tuna describes ALL GNEX variants together. if it says Tuna, it means any variation should be fine with it. are you by chance using f2fs filesystem mod? I've not used it myself, but in all my reading of these forums, I know that when using f2fs(i think especially on...
  11. ashclepdia

Post [Q] Galaxy Nexus charging issues...

I WOULD have said bad usb port, MAYBE try another? They are cheap enough, mine has been broken forever and I do not want to take device apart to change it because crack in my screen I'm worried will get worse if I take device apart. so since its impossible for me to charge battery in device...
  12. ashclepdia

Post [Q] Sharing nandroid backup between phones?

I BELIEVE you CAN do this, just make sure you are running the right twrp version(basically just use the newest) and I'm NOT sure but I recall there being an option for backup/restore EFS(though I'm not sure exactly what that IS, you may want to look into that if it's something you have backed...
  13. ashclepdia

Post Brande New MUTILATED N910F (buyers beware)

what do you mean missing s/n?i see one in the picture, am I missing something? I agree though, thorough description of issues needed. maybe it's a special developer device running some special firmware? rip it and up it for all to enjoy! hahaha :/ ---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ----------...
  14. ashclepdia

Post Just installed 4.0.1 and WOW

isn't there just a system app with OTA in its name that you can delete, or rename to .bak? I've considered going WAY BACK as well in versions, I mean this device WAS RELEASED to basically "showcase" ICS, so it makes sense ICS runs great on it. I think I would prefer going back to eclipse build 6...
  15. ashclepdia

Post [ROM][ALPHA][JB]CyanogenMod 10 Alpha 3 [UPDATED 1/13]

have you tried using a launcher that allows you to set custom action to the home key?(such as nova, apex, or pretty much any of the 3rd party launchers. I forget if this is a setting available to the stock launcher or not) and then see if you can just set it's custom action to "home"? might...