Recent content by ashiqiqbal

1. ashiqiqbal

Post [DFT]LEO USB Host for WM65

absolutely understood :-) and u know what? even this msg will make many happy.. at least they know now it's not abandoned.. "ETA, time lines, plans - all this make hobby extremely boring :(" -- 100% agree with u :-) thanks again for everything
  2. ashiqiqbal

Post [DFT]LEO USB Host for WM65

@ Cotulla yet again another breakthrough from u.. amazing.. i agree that this is perhaps the most important qn we WM lovers have.. from u came legendary developments.. i believe only another of those miracles from u can make WM live forever--> WM from SD..
  3. ashiqiqbal

Post [CAB] WP7UI, Standalone for WM6.5 --HOST-- V1.5 (colors) - UPDATED

hmm.. i just cant figure it out for omnia II. omnia II has always been an issue for HOST. for others it seems to work pretty good. and since i dont have omnia II, i cant really do anything. so far it appears to be a memory issue. i've seen with my frnds that even after a clean install, omnia II...
  4. ashiqiqbal

u should try host v1.5 .. thats the latest one and u can add apps to the homescreen. Thanks
  5. ashiqiqbal

i didnt notice :-) thanks..
  6. ashiqiqbal

assign it to anything of u'r choice..
  7. ashiqiqbal

Post Sense UI Alternatives

yap.. that's WM.. with possibilities to make everyone "unique".. it's dead?? not quite.. at least as of yet.. but with less and less new high-end devices coming up with WM, i guess it will eventually die out.. shame.. death of endless possibilities.. playing with my HD2 with WP7 and android for...
  8. ashiqiqbal

there was a bit of discussion about the st files before.. these are simply text files without extensions.. not much secret to reveal :-) these files just describes whether the tile is visible, active or not, what is the relative position, what is the background color, what app it opens etc.. u...
  9. ashiqiqbal

that's sad.. sorry.. but it's definitly a rom specific issue which i cant look into at the moment..the 'x' button is under the control of WM.. not Host.. sorry again.. Ashiq
  10. ashiqiqbal

:-) that's not Host but the software that u'r using.. it's not telling the system that it has returned the control back to WM.. so i can't really do anything about it. i've tested with nitrogen which has a soft sleep button as well.. Host works fine with it.. thanks Ashiq
  11. ashiqiqbal

Post How many are we?

I got my jade in september 2009.. it's not my primary phone anymore coz i've got HD2 now.. but i'm keeping it as my secondary phone.. still in love with it..lovely little device.. Greetings from BANGLADESH :-)
  12. ashiqiqbal

very (very) slowly i'm making some progress on the weather panel.. again.. pls dont ask for a date ... sorry.. Ashiq