Recent content by Ashrockr

1. Ashrockr

Post [APP] QuickCirlce Apps For G3 Roms

That's why I wrote specifically to read the instruction. You need to give permission to multi window from security->notification access inorder to use music player. Sent from my LG-D802
  2. Ashrockr

Post [APP] QuickCirlce Apps For G3 Roms

Added MultiWindow App. Features:- Battery Indicator Clock Widget Music Control (Universal) Flash Light Toggel (swipe up and down) Note:- You need to start music from your music app before starting it from this app. Read the instruction else it won't start.
  3. Ashrockr

Post [THEME] LG Keyboard Themes [21.01.2015]

Every G2 keyboard theme are working fine except with that of preview text color being black on every theme. There's also an overlapping bug while choosing symbol by pressing the alphabets. Sent from my LG-D802
  4. Ashrockr

Post Three word story

To smash them Sent from my LG-D802
  5. Ashrockr

Fixed it!!!
  6. Ashrockr

Post Three word story

twilight series ended Sent from my LG-D802
  7. Ashrockr

Posted the theme. :D
  8. Ashrockr

Post [THEME][G3TWB][26.10.2014]G3 Shadowed

Didn't quiet get what you meant that time. Here's the file for solid status bar, just install this and it won't override the other apk. Choose this "G3 Shadowed Solid SB Theme" as systemui theme. As for blue messenger theme open g3 tweakbox and goto message tweaks. From there change the color to...
  9. Ashrockr

Post [THEME][G3TWB][26.10.2014]G3 Shadowed

To get solid status bar choose your theme for system ui and dialer in dialer theme option. Of course you can choose different themes for settings, dialer , lock screen, message and system ui.
  10. Ashrockr

Uploaded the file Here
  11. Ashrockr

Do you want android l white with stock LG icons? Updated the black theme. Uninstall the previous before installing this one.
  12. Ashrockr

Installation:- Install App -> Open -> Apply Theme -> Select the Theme New Keyboard Theme Blue Dream Theme Android L White Full 2 Android L Material Dark *Will adding more here.
  13. Ashrockr

Post [MOD][21/12/2014]QuickWindow Apps for G3 Ported Roms

Can you confirm that the current mod for 2.1 doesn't work on 2.2 as there are no major change and it should work.
  14. Ashrockr

Post Three word story

Inorder to get
  15. Ashrockr

Post [Mod/Theme] The "Dark" Side of CloudyG3 (only kk version)

Try deleting LGMessage.odex from sys/priv-app.