Recent content by AshtonTS

1. AshtonTS

Post ★★★Htc Rezound OFF-TOPIC THREAD!★★★

Wow guys, been so long since I've been on here haha! Just stumbled on this thread when I logged into Tapatalk for Audizine. Good times, definitely a great amount of nostalgia contained in the walls of this thread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. AshtonTS

Stop back to say hi and I'm already getting trolled? just as harsh as I remember :p
  3. AshtonTS

Hey guys, its been awhile :D
  4. AshtonTS

Thread [Q] Activate on postpaid Verizon?

Been thinking about picking up one if these as a backup. The problem is that these phones can only be activated on postpaid verizon after 6 months of being active on prepaid. Sort of a deal dealer. Can this limitation be passed? Is there anyone who knows of a way to bypass this and just activate...
  5. AshtonTS

Well seeing as how i don't have a gaming PC.... haha I'm going to buy one as soon as they have stock available at a store near me, which might be awhile. Scored some nice discounts on some games on black friday though :D
  6. AshtonTS

Post [CM11][KitKang] Toro Nightly Kangs

Lockscreen and home (using GEL) transparency supported? Sent from my iPhone
  7. AshtonTS

Post [GUIDE] Set up ADB and Fastboot on a Mac easily (With Screenshots!)

Try rebooting your Mac. I think it sometimes doesn't set the paths correctly until you reboot Sent from my iPhone
  8. AshtonTS

Any of you guys grabbing a PS4? Sent from my iPhone
  9. AshtonTS

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I haven't been on XDA much lately. Anyways have you tried rebooting both the phone and the Mac? Make sure USB debugging is on etc. also, on my retina MacBook Pro using a different USB port helped me solve a similar problem. Let me know if you solve it Sent...
  10. AshtonTS

The iPhone really isn't that bad. Although I must say the hardware is the main reason I chose it. It just looks much nicer than the other phones out now. If it ran android, I must say that'd be pretty sweet. Sent from my iPhone
  11. AshtonTS

Dock is a noob and got a Razr HD with his upgrade so he can't lol Sent from my iPhone
  12. AshtonTS

Have you ever tried emulating gc/wii games on your laptop? The dolphin emulator plays Mario party 7 at 2880x1800 on my rMBP at like ~30fps. It's great lol Sent from my iPhone
  13. AshtonTS

Try rebooting your Mac then running the adb command. Sent from my iPhone
  14. AshtonTS

Yes you can if there running the same Benchmark tests. Obviously I can't compare a Quadrant score on android to a Geekbench scribe on iOS, but why shouldn't I be able to compare a Geekbench test on both OS's? iOS 7 now does allow for some true multitasking, though it only enables it for apps you...