Recent content by ASMI1

1. ASMI1

Post Solution to the problem of the non-existent OEM unlock option after update to 8.1

OMG! It works!! Tested on J701F I had to OEM unlocked because the touch screen stopped working after the phone automatically updated to OREO 8.1 (because the touch screen was replaced and obviously Samsung dropped support for non-oem touch panels in this update) so I have looked everywhere for...
  2. ASMI1

Post [ROM][LineageOS13.0][Marshmallow][Android 6.0.1] NightOwl 20171029-Fixed

Switching to 2G mode is not working. This bug has been already reported but i am just reporting it again!
  3. ASMI1

Post [ROM][LineageOS13.0][Marshmallow][Android 6.0.1] NightOwl 20171029-Fixed

bauner great work :) After 1 day on beta 1.1 everything is working like charm: no overheating, no freesing, no random reboots (hell yeah!) battery life looks similar to cm12.1 or even better (like JB) but my battery is not original so i cant get accurate results I remember i had few graphic...
  4. ASMI1

Post Backup and Restore Apps and Data [Manually]

Havent really tried that but if both phones are using same android version that may work. Because some of my apps that were backed up on Jellybean are not working on Kitkat & Lollipop even when using the same phone so I guess the backup procedure is not just a matter of copying & pasting.
  5. ASMI1

Post Backup and Restore Apps and Data [Manually]

Hi ThemGo! You have reopened a bit old thread :laugh: Now a days, the play store is bull of useful apps to backup almost everything on your android device. I found that Titanium backup Pro is the best among them all. Its a paid app but it really deserve it:) Kind Regards :)
  6. ASMI1

Post [ROM][CM12.1][Lollipop][Android 5.1.1] NightOwl 20180124

well, I think you should go to odin and flash full stock rom or just a kernel and then flash raw8 beta2 kernel then flash the rom
  7. ASMI1

remove the battery for about 4 munites and then plug it back and try the combo to access the recovery (keep pressing the buttons until you see the recovery)
  8. ASMI1

you need to flash raw kernel or forestCM11 or any kitkat compatible kernel then try to flash bauner's cm12 beta2
  9. ASMI1

yes but i only get reboots when i use HW or HW+, with SW everything is fine. i didn't try youtube but with MX SW, HD videos will be luggy if you have time bauner, please check it! And thanks for all your efforts, you really made the whole n7000 community happy :D
  10. ASMI1

phone reboots when i play video with MX player after few seconds. i am using awesome player + HW
  11. ASMI1

I told you guys we are going to have a stable lollipop for our beloved (and outdated :( ) N7000 :D Thank you very much bauner thanks to you look what we've got :D
  12. ASMI1

beta version is not yet released. bauner has stated that he will release it today :)
  13. ASMI1

Post [Kernel] FPBug: First really stable 4.x kernel for the Galaxy Note n7000

Wow thanks :) Does FPBug related somehow to kitkat overheating and random reboots?
  14. ASMI1

hey are u sure bro? bootloader not working? this means you hard bricked your phone! this dangerous man please confirm maybe i didn't understand you well.
  15. ASMI1

use build editor from playstore or any similar app and give it root permissions then you're good to go ;)