• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Asphyxiation

1. Asphyxiation

Post Need Testers for S3, S2 Watch Faces, Must Provide Feedback but Recieve All Faces Free

If still available, I would definitely not mind testing out some watch faces for you. I'll send you my email.
  2. Asphyxiation

Post [ROM][DELTA-OTA][6.0.1][NIGHTLIES] regalstreak's Resurrection Remix for the OnePlus 2

Not sure if you are still having troubles, but I thought I would chime in. Had the same problem after flashing, rebooted a couple of times and camera started working fine. Not sure if you tried that before anything else, but it may work for you, as well. Good luck.
  3. Asphyxiation

Post [ROM][D2LTE][8/13/14][4.4.2] AOSPA 4.6 Beta 5

I had that problem on a different ROM. I just wiped and flashed a different ROM.
  4. Asphyxiation

Post [ROM][4.4.4] Dirty Unicorns [v7.8]

Use an application that can set per app rotation or something.
  5. Asphyxiation

Post [APP RELEASE][BETA 19](4/9/15) Flowhome Launcher

What rakhan01 is saying is that if he/she does not swipe away the notifications from the homescreen or whatever, they gradually build up. So he/she is not saying, "Hey guys, look at my 1,000,000,000,000 notifications," he/she is saying that there should be a limit to how many it holds so that it...
  6. Asphyxiation

Post [D2LTE/AT&T][31.07>>SOKP-V-1-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]

The whole project is down, unfortunately. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  7. Asphyxiation

Post [ROM/KERNEL][4.4.4/5.1.1] Quantum 5/28

I gave up on the OnePlus One. I had gotten an invite randomly for whatever reason and didn't get to use it or give it away. I would rather just wait for the Nexus 6 or the Note 4.
  8. Asphyxiation

Post [ROM][D2LTE][8/13/14][4.4.2] AOSPA 4.6 Beta 5

Chrome is not telling you that the file is malicious. It is telling you that what you are downloading may or may not harm your device. It says this because you are downloading something from the web and it is unsure as to what said thing is. So it warns you before you download it just in case...
  9. Asphyxiation

Post [APP][2.0+] Root App Store

Freedom. DaxAttack. If I think of others, I will let you know. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  10. Asphyxiation

Post [D2LTE/AT&T][31.07>>SOKP-V-1-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]

Development for this ROM, at least for now, maybe forever, has been halted. You more than likely will not see anything new any time soon. Maybe not ever.
  11. Asphyxiation

Post [ROOT][[2.2+][15.1.0] OPG Pro is not only battery saver.

Kernel-level saver refers to the fact this application can set your CPU clock speeds lower (with root, I believe) when you are running low on battery.
  12. Asphyxiation

Post [APP-BETA][4.0+] Assist-Me: voice support virtual assistant (20 Beta testers wanted)

I think number three is my favourite. But I think it would be nice if it had a shadow to it, as well. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  13. Asphyxiation

Post [APP-BETA][4.0+] Assist-Me: voice support virtual assistant (20 Beta testers wanted)

Is the Gmail on your profile page the one to use? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  14. Asphyxiation

Definitely interesting so far. Ahah. Do you use Hangouts at all? Because it would be a lot easier for me to tell you about crashes and whatever else that way. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  15. Asphyxiation

Post [APP] Learn Kana on android! Kana+

Looks pretty cool. I love learning new things. Will check it out and report back. Thank you for this! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk