Recent content by AssassinGEO

1. AssassinGEO

Post Pure AOSP based 5.1.1 ROM for D802

Could you quickly tell me if G3 is better than G2 for you? Sorry for off-topic.
  2. AssassinGEO

Post Saaqi's G5UI and XCam v3.1 for G2 Stock Based Roms

Does this mod have rounded recent apps? EDIT: Nevermind, I saw your post on other G5 UI MOD thread, so your mod shouldn't have it, going to test soon. Btw, this seems like the best theme ever for G2, this is exactly what I wanted. Freaking good job, sir.
  3. AssassinGEO

Post [KK]Miui 7 for LG G2[Stock based][All variants]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64482129&postcount=653 Try this.
  4. AssassinGEO

Post [ROM][5.0.2][D802] Google Edition 1.5

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/development-d802/rom-cloudyg2-3-0-unofficial-t3104815 It has more effects in lock screen but they are bugged, so you better flash G4 lockscreen to fix that. Also, this ROM has stock looks, not G4, but is smooth as hell. I think the smoothest stock Lollipop...
  5. AssassinGEO

Thank you! That's ok with nearly all Lollipop ROMs. If you want smooth animation, flash Cloudy Modify ROM. That ROM has smooth animation (the same animation).
  6. AssassinGEO

Post [ROM][6.0][MARSHMALLOW][CM13] Official CyanogenMod 13 for LG G2

I gave it to my girlfriend, sorry. :(
  7. AssassinGEO

Alarm working in this ROM, right?
  8. AssassinGEO

I think possible, but harder to do compared to MIUI 7.
  9. AssassinGEO

Post [ROM][6.0][MARSHMALLOW][CM13] Official CyanogenMod 13 for LG G2

Time have come to leave my G2, even tho it wasn't even a year... I hate this phone. Goodbye all. Wish luck to you all with your G2s! I hope you are happy with your phones, compared to me. Was nice to be a part of awesome community!
  10. AssassinGEO

Post [ROM][BUMP][All Variants] OptimusG3 Rom

So Crystal got deleted? Anyone have it installed on 32GB version and does it work? Also, would like a link...
  11. AssassinGEO

I would say if you don't really care about chrome then stay on newest ones, tho if you ask me I don't like new versions because of that button to hide the navigation bar (I think it was it) and maybe (I don't know how real my feels are) newer version are slower and less smooth. Maybe that are my...
  12. AssassinGEO

And that's a problem with newest versions.... You should download something like a 6.4.5 or 6.2.2 which don't have that bug. I have a link for 6.2.2 but keep in mind it has that Music player widget in notification drawer. Considering the fact that you were using old version without problems, I...
  13. AssassinGEO

Post [ROM][6.0.x] AOSP - CAF [LA.BR.1.2.7_rb1.25]

Would like to see some screenshots. Also, is "slowly charging" bug there? Thanks!
  14. AssassinGEO

Download newer version. Old versions are all effected by this problem.
  15. AssassinGEO

What I've noticed is that when MIUI gets strange bug it doesn't fix even after many wipes and reinstalls. I have the same crap. It suddenly stopped giving me sound when the battery is charged, before it could. Full wipe, kdz reflash and then MIUI reflash didn't work, the same happens. Now I have...