• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ATDteam

1. ATDteam

Post Repair DEAD(HARD BRICKED) Realme 3 | 3i Tutorial

You have to uninstall your python and install it again through "MICROSOFT STORE". your problem will be solve.
  2. ATDteam

Okay sir i already put the link of github releases below the Mega link, and also your original xda thread at the bottom of this thread.
  3. ATDteam

Screenshot using your computer, avoid sending screen picture using your mobile camera. I cannot see whats the problem if cant see the whole flashtool window.
  4. ATDteam

https://fileload.coloros.com/30842RMX1821EX_11_C.17_201117_cb5665f2.zip Unmodified C.17 ofp.
  5. ATDteam

Sir i believed that if im going to remove the mega link of Bypass utility which is already compiled and put your original thread link instead, maybe its going to be confusing to others, because they're going to read two threads, this one and your thread. And also if they manage to do so, they're...
  6. ATDteam

You have to follow all the process. And extract a non modified OFP.
  7. ATDteam

Yes of course, thanks for developing this tool. i going to link to your original Thread :cool:
  8. ATDteam

Post [ROM][11][RMX1821] DotOS 5.0 [UNOFFICIAL] [25.02.2021]

Thanks for developing Custom ROM for Realme 3 Sir! You Guys are great!
  9. ATDteam

Post [Guide] Flashing GSI in Realme 3/3i (Android 10) [Updated on 13 Feb 2021]

What GSI android version you used? Can i have a link. Is it android 11 phh treble gsi? Thanks in advance
  10. ATDteam

Post [ROM]]LineageOS 18.1 for Realme 3[UNOFFICIAL]

How can i flash Unmodified Android 11 GSI to realme 3? i tried a lot of method but the result is always BOOTLOOP or else Fastboot mode.
  11. ATDteam

Nice thats great! sometimes you really need to be on Trial and Error before you achieve what you want. happy for you. Thank you for using my thread as guide, Credits to the developers of the utility. and you have a good english. mine is bad. :-D
  12. ATDteam

Thanks for using this thread as your guide, but credits is to the developers of the Utility. 👏
  13. ATDteam

Its not the same in your first screenshot you reach "Disabling protection" but in the 2nd one only the utility found your phone..., did you release all the buttons emmidiately after your computer detects your phone phone? It is important that you release emmidiately. Did you try to use windows...