Recent content by athulda

1. athulda

Post [TOOL] 6T MsmDownloadTool v4.0.59 (OOS v9.0.13)

Your device is not booting because twrp is kept flashing the zip file ? It's adviceble to brief the steps you have done so that we could get a clear picture of your current issue.
  2. athulda

Post Touch freez issue in pubg.

Did you consider the possibility of high latency in the game?
  3. athulda

Post [ROM][11] POSP-v4.0.0 [BETA][fajita][11.0.0_r4]

Do a clean install and strictly follow instructions in the OP, flash Magisk(compatible with Android11) along with GApps! - Download latest OOS firmware from HERE - Boot into TWRP - Flash OOS in TWRP - Flash TWRP Installer - Reboot to recovery - Flash OOS in TWRP again to make sure its on both...
  4. athulda

Post really small amount of custom roms

I bet OnePlus 6/6T is having more ROMs :D
  5. athulda

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r31][11.0]Corvus v14.0[fajita][OFFICIAL][STABLE][2021-02-07]

Technically there is a difference between waking up a phone and turning the screen on, *no offense* If you are able to understood that, read my previous post again!
  6. athulda

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r31][11.0]Corvus v14.0[fajita][OFFICIAL][STABLE][2021-02-07]

Can you confirm if this is the case where finger print won't work when wake up the phone and finger print scanner doesn't scan but it actually does when you press the lock button and the screen is on?
  7. athulda

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r29]PiXeN-OS[2021/02/03]

Try updating the firmware with the latest OOS's one.
  8. athulda

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OP6/6T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Magisk Rom]

Lol, so true. I thought I've read something else :silly:
  9. athulda

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

As I'm still skeptical about using LOS 18 as my daily driver and nobody cared to respond to my earlier post, I haven't installed it. Still in the latest OOS. I was trying to shred some lights about the magisk module if in case he didn't know... I'm sorry, I didn't knew about the fact that...
  10. athulda

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OP6/6T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Magisk Rom]

12.3 works just fine with the latest OOS unless you enable Kernel Tweaks, if you already enabled it you might need to flash a kernel on top of it... Disabling it won't just roll back the applied changes I assume.
  11. athulda

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

You could install it using the magisk module Reference : https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6/themes/magisk-oneplus6-oos-camera-t3888204
  12. athulda

Post [TOOL] 6T MsmDownloadTool v4.0.59 (OOS v9.0.13)

I think you might need to find a windows machine to use the tool as this is only available in windows, atleast not that I'm aware of You could manually flash the stock rom if fastboot option is available in your phone. Reference ...
  13. athulda

Post [ROM][10.0_r46][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix Q [GCAM][OOSCAM][09/20/2020]

I could try this and let you know how it goes, Thanks in advance! Hang on, When you say booting into RR does that mean after flashing the ROM? Because I'm pretty sure when I was in recovery after flashing, twrp couldn't decrypt and I couldn't see these partitions in it I imagine those were not...
  14. athulda

Post [ROM][10.0_r46][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix Q [GCAM][OOSCAM][09/20/2020]

Help! Tried flashing RROS-Q I was in OOS 10.3.2, I flashed to OOS 10.3.5 (latest) from oneplus.in website. Flashed OOS in both slots along with twrp-3.4.0-0-fajita-installer-mauronofrio, it worked fine and I was able to use OOS without any issues. Then I flashed the latest version of...