• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by atinm

1. atinm

Post Official Cyanogenmod 10.2 Nightly Builds - Links and discussion

Then a logcat will be good too. Though I think I have seen a log now, and it doesn't look like a simple fix. Hopefully Google is on it too..
  2. atinm

Post [ROM] [AOSP 5.1.1] Lollipopalooza | manta/Nexus 10 | LMY48M | 2015/09/18

use device/samsung/manta for manta.
  3. atinm

On ubuntu: $ . ./build/envsetup.sh && lunch full_manta-eng && make -j4 or $ . ./build/envsetup.sh $ lunch full_manta-eng $ make -j4 should build the manta image, and you can build otapackage after. Make sure you have the vendor binaries in vendor/broadcom, vendor/audience, vendor/samsung...
  4. atinm

This is actually a problem with stock as well - if you search, you'll see lots of complaints of reboots on Nexus 10 and wifi issues with stock 4.2.1 devices (N4, N7, N10). For the reboots it would really help if someone who sees the reboot saves the /proc/last_kmsg file and puts up a link so we...
  5. atinm

manta is not stable yet - no 4.2.1 devices are. But you can get nightlies now.
  6. atinm

Yes, right now CM10 is basically just AOSP - we haven't done much to it yet. But I haven't suffered from these random reboots - if I do, I'll definitely look to see what happened. To the people who are seeing this, can you pull your /proc/last_kmsg and link it here so I can look at it? Though if...
  7. atinm

CWM is broken for multi-user devices right now (Nexus 10) though Koush is getting a Nexus 10 so it should get fixed soon. Use something else until we fix for now. I'm using TWRP myself - but maybe I should go fix this recovery thing myself . . .
  8. atinm

Yes, it should have AOSP at a minimum. We are seeing wifi issues in stock, and those are also in this - but we're all hunting for why this is a bug though it seems it might be firmware related. Some of the tablet related changes didn't get copied over to the Nexus 10 tree but they should all be...
  9. atinm

Post [CM12][5.1.1][Lollerpop][KANG] Manta nightly kangs

The issue was that the vendor/audience repository hadn't been added to the nightly build machine. You should have it though if you created your own local_manifest.xml. You can look at the http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/wiki/Recreate_CM_Release page to see how the nightly build was made and recreate...
  10. atinm

Post [CM12][5.1.1][Lollerpop][KANG] Manta nightly kangs

Audio should be fixed in next official nightly. Missing es_305_fw.bin firmware file.
  11. atinm

Post [ROM] Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 4.2.1 - JOP40D - Manta [With OC/UC] [01/12/2012]

Turn off overclock to handle freezes . . . you really shouldn't need overclock. CyanogenMod does not officially release any kernels with overclock because of issues like this and others that in general make the device unstable unless you know exactly what you're doing. YMMV, but it is exactly...
  12. atinm

Post [ROM] Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 4.2.1 - JOP40D - Manta [With OC/UC] [01/12/2012]

Craig, Official CM 10.1 should be going into nightlies as soon as one last commit gets merged. You can keep this though I guess because we will not allow OC/UV as is normal for official CM kernels, though you may want to just release the parts like the kernel that you're actually doing...
  13. atinm

Post Jelly Bean 4.2.1 OTA

Pain in the a$$ - basically just took out all the set_perms from the updater-script, recreated the update zip and that worked. Guess we can run fix permissions separately from twrp or cwm.
  14. atinm

Post [Firmware][SGH-I777][JB][4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 | DEV THREAD

It isn't legal to redistribute the proprietary binaries as they are copyrighted by the device vendor but it is legal for you to extract them off your own phone to install on your own phone as part of a different build that isn't the stock ROM. Luckily no manufacturer is going after ROM...