• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by attmosphere

1. A

Post [ROM] Dhollmen 6.0.1 - Slim Based

Thanks For Another great rom That keep This tablet alive I have issues in WhatsApp only when I send voice note and listen back to my voice its too low but they hearing it well on other side didn't have this on stock rom and I cant use front camera just in video call its work when I take pictures...
  2. A

Post [Q] Odin fail at hidden.img

for all who have problem I wrote a step by step guide to chose and install firmware and pit file from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79432012&postcount=286
  3. A

Post G925 Pit Files Multi Thread Download

for all who have problem I wrote a step by step guide to chose and install firmware and pit file from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79432012&postcount=286
  4. A

Post [S6/S6 Edge][Nougat][01-Jan-2020][v20] LightROM

for all have problem when flashing bootloader and modem and want to revert back to stock rom that what i did have when i installed this rom and i had problem in connection mobile that dropped after 20 seconds like many users reported on this rom first u need to know when u flash bootloader the...
  5. A

Post sboot.bin FAIL, error on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925I

i have the same problem Odin stuck at sboot.bin i flashed the last version and now is stucking at hidden.img` thats happened when you flash bootloader
  6. A

thank you again mate for all your support i didn't have a problem with my previous installation the reason why i use this ROM [SamStock ROM][ODEX][DEBLOAT][7.0][920-5 W8-F- I][NOVEMBER PATCH] by Moiz Ahmed cause it stock ROM plus magisk plus build.prop : "ro.config.tima=0" cause i want to...
  7. A

thank you for your support and quick response i am trying it now i am downloading the firmware right now any other suggestion i tired another rom that i used before [SamStock ROM][ODEX][DEBLOAT][7.0][920-5 W8-F- I][NOVEMBER PATCH] by Moiz Ahmed my phone booted up but there is no imei and mobile...
  8. A

hi again i want to restore my phone to stock firmware but Odin failed with error <ID:0/006> Complete(Write) operation failed. i think the problem is from bootloader that we flashed from your rom please help me how to get back to stock firmware my phone is stopped working and i cannot use it...
  9. A

i have installed this rom on my g925f i have problem with the mobile connection like many users has reported and no answer as i read all the comments i flashed modem and boot before flashing this rom another problem is the hardware keys back and recent is very difficult to press u need to press...
  10. A

hello op it seems very promising rom and ur post very detailed so thank you for your hard work and for keeping s6 alive. just few remarks before I install the rom I want to try ur rom 1st because ur detailed post that means that ur hard work to post this as the same work on ur rom 2nd its look...
  11. A

Post [GUIDE] Any stock on Yahoo Finance Edge

yes please if you can write a tutorial casue i cant add my currency and i searched the whole web and didnt find an answer iam now on ultimate nougat 3.1 with smg-g925f s6 edge
  12. A

Post SuperStock S8 Fast Lite For Galaxy S6 Stable G920F/G920FD/G925F

hi i insalled this rom yesterday on my sm-g925f everything work ,great performance, smooth, good battery so far and all the featuers of s8 and i liked the dual messenger feature on whatsapp fb telegram ... google play is certificated, and the device is official , S health is working great and it...
  13. A

Post [SamStock ROM][ODEX][DEBLOAT][7.0][920/5 | W8 - F - I ][NOVEMBER PATCH]

I dont think the problem is from the rom itself maybe some apps doing this or phone hardware or battery itself is damaged Do u trying playing games or surfing internet when the phone is charging if this happened then its ur battery. About this rom This rom is great iam using it for more than a...
  14. A

Post [SamStock ROM][ODEX][DEBLOAT][7.0][920/5 | W8 - F - I ][NOVEMBER PATCH]

hello there as I read so far from this rom and others i see that this rom is 99% stock rom and bugs free and on top of others rom and iam deciding to download it tonight and try it. because its 99% stock rom, DE bloated and rooted and my main goal is to make shealth work again cause when i...