Recent content by Aumaan

1. Aumaan

Post Tmobile Oneplus 7Tpro McLaren Edition 5G third party unlocker

Twitter or Facebook chat with a T-Mobile rep should be able to get you unlocked. I chatted through Facebook the same day I bought it with EIP and got it unlocked.
  2. Aumaan

Post {WIP} N950U Bootloader Unlocking (Build) / EDL Rom / SD-Card Booting {msm8998}

This is just my opinion so take it as you will. Samsung has shown no signs of being willing to allow an unlock. It would appear that there are extremely few devs even interested in the snapdragon variant at present. Considering that the N8 may be close to EOL in Samsung's eyes since they're...
  3. Aumaan

Post {WIP} N950U Bootloader Unlocking (Build) / EDL Rom / SD-Card Booting {msm8998}

Hoping something arises from this. Was debating upgrading to Oreo before this thread started. Anything new happening?
  4. Aumaan

Post [ROOT][SNAPDRAGON] SamFAIL for Galaxy Note8[V3]

You cannot unroot without wiping the phone. It's been asked and answered multiple times in this thread.
  5. Aumaan

Post [ROM][TW][Aroma][OTA]AryaMod Port S7Edge PortV6.5 [EOL]

I'll figure it out. Tested it right after the clean flash as I need to record my calls for work. I'll dig into it and figure it out
  6. Aumaan

6.3 didn't have the issue. Legalities wouldn't prevent the software from recording despite the fact that recording is legal in my state.
  7. Aumaan

Yes I did. That's why it makes the recordings. They just have no sound.
  8. Aumaan

Is auto call recording not working for anyone else? Clean flashed to 6.5 and while the phone is making recordings of the correct size, they are silent.
  9. Aumaan

Post [ROM] Dominion S7 Edge v3 - N900T TW - [UPDATE: 7/6/2016 FINAL]

Does call recording work? Tried Dominion Settings and Wanam. Both produce an audio file of proper length but with no audio. Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  10. Aumaan

This only an issue for me or known bug? Quicklaunch is in middle of screen.
  11. Aumaan

Eh, you know I had to do it lude lol
  12. Aumaan

Thanks for the tip. I was messing with kevp75...... Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  13. Aumaan

How do I turn off the flashing LED dude. It's driving me insane! Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  14. Aumaan

Hmm.. I've tried with and without fatty cable charging enabled and still doesn't charge faster than it drains. Now it's taking forever to charge at home. Wondering if my battery had **** the bed or if something is causing too high of a drain. Will need to check more.... Sent from my SM-G935T...
  15. Aumaan

Since I'm still at work one more question. Is the S7 build power hungry?? Was using the L Dom before with the same apps and usage and my car charger would keep the battery topped off. S7 build charges but doesn't actually charge. The charger is just keeping it at whatever level the battery is...