• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by awr128

1. A

Post [GUIDE] Convert TMO to EU via MSM Tool, no SIM Unlock or Bootloader Unlock needed!

Keep trying, it might help to keep holding the volume up and down buttons until you see it communicate and start downloading to the phone.
  2. A

Post [GUIDE] Convert TMO to EU via MSM Tool, no SIM Unlock or Bootloader Unlock needed!

I had TMobile replace my 8T, the best part was, all I needed was to put my existing SIM card into the replacement phone and I was able to SIM unlock it using the TMO unlock app before converting over to the EU ROM.
  3. A

Does anyone know if you can root the phone or flash partitions like boot.img without using a computer. I'm pretty sure my data pins on my phone got screwed up some how. No computer recognizes my phone is plugged in to transfer data but the computer will charge the phone. I've tried 3 septate...
  4. A

Yeah, you don't want to mix different boot.img EU, Global and India Roms all offer different apps. Global edition is base and has no additional features. EU is Global + privacy features and alternate app choices besides Google to comply with GDPR. Lacks equalizer in Dolby Atmos (probably due to...
  5. A

I can get you either 8T EU 11.0.8.13KBO5BA or 11.0.8.12. Boot .img's
  6. A

You need a computer with adb and fastboot set up I re read the op and noticed you only need to be sim unlocked now to unlock the bootloader with the new msm method. I'm used to having to do it the "old school" way.
  7. A

Aww then yeah make sure your in regular fastboot with the green letters and issue the command fastboot OEM unlock and then follow the prompts on your phone.
  8. A

You have to flash your unlock code in fastboot before using the OEM unlock command
  9. A

The msm tool does not unlock your bootloader. You need the unlock token from OnePlus to do that.
  10. A

Post [Cyberpunk Edition OTA + OEM folder]

Yeah, that should be the one.
  11. A

Do NOT relock your bootloader with a modified boot.img (root) you will get a corrupt error and your phone will not boot.
  12. A

Yeah, you should be fine, when you run the flash all script, it rewrites all the .img partitions.
  13. A

If your bootloader is still unlocked it will force system update to download the full update. If you want to relock your bootloader then I would recommend the full system update through the system update. Like crazazn said if you want to switch to another regions rom then oxygen updater is the...