Recent content by aximut

1. A

Post Development [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy A53 5G (Exynos)

Maybe later, this is not a priority for me now since I don't update the device very often anyway. And updates can potentially break things that were working, so it's anyway much safer to do a twrp backup before.
  2. A

Hmm yeah then it has something to do with missing A/AB partition support. I remember getting it somehow to work but I don't recall the steps. It's anyway cleaner to just flash from TWRP now that we have the luxury of having it on our devices.
  3. A

Go into TWRP and wipe your "data" partition. Then try again. Data is encrypted by default and this makes it unencrypted. Let me know if this works for you.
  4. A

Of course your system goes into bootloop... A53 is an ARM64 device and not A64 ;) https://sourceforge.net/projects/andyyan-gsi/files/lineage-19.x/lineage-19.1-20220814-UNOFFICIAL-arm64_bvS-vndklite.img.xz/download
  5. A

And of course, you also need vbmeta.img flashed at some point, but I assume you did that already when unlocking the bootloader.
  6. A

Correct. Let me know if this worked for you as well.
  7. A

The bootloop you can only fix by flashing the patched kernel as well. Had exactly the same issue. And it is possible to exit the bootloop without reflashing stock. Just press Pwr + Vol down very long to shut down the device and then once it starts again be very quick in pressing the recovery combo.
  8. A

Post Question Working Gcam for the A53

That's very cool. Really looking forward to trying this out on my phone with LineageOS GSI and Magisk. There, the difference in quality to the default cam will be mindblowing I assume.
  9. A

Thread How To Guide [Tutorial] Recover from IMEI or GPS not working due to corruption (restoring efs and sec_efs)

I was trying to enable the privacy wifi feature that changes the MAC address of the wifi adapter on every connection (see https://github.com/phhusson/vendor_hardware_overlay/pull/610 as an alternative to https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Alt-Repo/MacRandomizationEnabler). While doing this, I...
  10. A

OK thanks. What partition does the multidisabler actually patch to disable encryption? System? Or boot?
  11. A

The GSI has no support for userdata encryption, which means that the internal data can't be encrypted (and should be unencrypted in /data). Otherwise I would not be able to boot into the ROM. But maybe I am wrong on this. So if I reformat my data and run the multidisabler, does that mean I can...
  12. A

I am running LineageOS (based on PHH GSI) which is not encrypted. This is what the log says.
  13. A

Hi, I am currently testing this. So far, I have only flashed the TWRP via ODIN (already have a custom ROM running). I want to backup my data first before messing around. When I try to mount internal storage, it says 0MB. So do I need to flash the custom kernel before I can access the data...