Recent content by Axl_Mas

1. A

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS-18.1 [tissot]

Thank you for the new build, it is really fast! The only problem is regarding the random freezes: my phone in few hours of normale using completely stucked first time on magisk manager and second time on telegram. Clean flash from los17.1, nikgapps core, magisk 21.4, I will try to take same...
  2. A

Post [ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1[tissot]

Most probably you will have to format Data as well (factory reset from recovery, no need to install stock). Make a backup (I suggest you the app Migrate for it), perform a clean install and enjoy LOS 17. 1 ?
  3. A

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.1_9-0 [jflte]

Is 3.4.0 working as expected? Is it safe to install? Thank you
  4. A

I solved installing HyperCam E4 (it is a gcam mod as well)
  5. A

Post [JDCTeam] Optimized LineageOS17.1 v9.0 [10Dec]

side you are one of the best xda dev! Your work in S4 is great, we have official and optimized roms with the latest android version, working great in our ancient phone. Thank you, you are an example!
  6. A

Post [Official][RECOVERY][tissot] TWRP 3.2.1-2 (Oreo)touch recovery [2018-03-06]

Actualy the latest TWRP recovery for Tissot is Giovix92's one with treble support and Tissot Manager: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-a1/development/recovery-twrp-3-3-1-0-tissot-manager-t3976117/page9 TWRP by Giovix92: Nov 10, 2019 Official TWRP: July 16, 2019
  7. A

Did you try to update the firmware and/or change kernel? My wifi seems to be ok, i will make some more test but I didn't notice any problem yet (jannuary 2020 firmware and Lightning Kernel 5.1 on LOS17 20200213).
  8. A

Thank you for the new build! :good: In my case I had bootloop with dirty flash, my suggestion is to make a backup and perform a clean flash.
  9. A

Yep, Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8. Quite old release but I didn't have any crash or problem with it during 15 days of usage.
  10. A

Yes, they are usually quite unstable in our device. My suggestion is to use the gcam included in the rom, it works well and I had no crashes.
  11. A

Post PX5 4G ram with Android 10, someone already tested them?

Once installed in the new car, I would like to keep it for the next 10 years approximately. I guess that Android 8 will be prehistory in 2030 :D Before to buy an Android 10 unit, I will wait for the first reviews and (fingers cross!) first root/mod experiments here in xda.
  12. A

Thread PX5 4G ram with Android 10, someone already tested them?

Hello, I saw that in Chinese online markets are available car auto heads with Android 10. The hardware specs are the usual (cpu PX5, 4 gb ram etc), is safe to buy them or we should wait or choose an android 9 radio in order to have stability? Any way to root them in near future? I searched...
  13. A

By the way, the latest January firmware (modem) for Mi A1 is available here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261706199 . Tested with this fantastic LOS17 rom, all is working great :good: