Recent content by Axxxxel

1. A

Post Q: How to stop Android Auto deactivating the car's build-in navigation?

Don't know if I remember everything... - You should not use the official release 4.1 - this is from Feb 2021 and doesn't contain the navigation fix - Download the Master as ZIP and copy the unzipped content on your SD card --> https://github.com/jilleb/mib2-toolbox/archive/refs/heads/master.zip...
  2. A

Years later but finally solved! I found the MIB2 Toolbox already some years ago but found nothing to activate the AID map while using Google Maps. Meanwhile the genius guys managed to patch the MIB2 head units to ignore the phone navigation status. It really works - and some other nice feature...
  3. A

Post [APP][5.0+]AndroidAuto carNotifier (Multi-language and Email support)

This version doesn't work anymore with Android 11 on my phone. I needed to update AA to connect. There seems to be no more chance to have carnotifier running with your phone on Android 11. Sad...
  4. A

Post [APP][5.0+]AndroidAuto carNotifier (Multi-language and Email support)

I've just spotted your tool some days ago. Very nice, thanks a lot, Emil. During the last days I did some testing on my way to work. Very cool is the additional warning for my speed trap alarm app (blitzer.de) May I suggest another UI for the notification selection? Instead of building a huge...
  5. A

Has anyone tried to access the GEM (green menu)? Maybe there is an option to let the head unit ignore the navigation focus request.
  6. A

There is the same problem with Waze in my car. Waze as moving map is okay but if you start a routing the AID map is turning black. Maybe I need to explore if I can change any setting by OBDII coding... Thanks anyway
  7. A

Thread Q: How to stop Android Auto deactivating the car's build-in navigation?

Hi all, I've posted this question already in the AA product forum without success. Hopefully there is a higher willingness for strange requests here @ XDA. I'm using AA for Google Maps navigation and Spotify in my VW e-Golf. At the same time I would love to display the VW Discover Pro map with...
  8. A

Post Nexus 5x won't turn on

I had it also some days ago but I had no time to put it in the fridge or just wait to fix it by itself. My trick was to open the back cover and remove the battery connection for some seconds. After re-connecting it started up right away.
  9. A

Post [ZIP][Flashable][WIP][OPP4] O-DP4 NEXUS 5X PIXEL MOD

Works like a charm. Thanks a lot! Now I'm crossing fingers that you get the nav bar animation running as well.
  10. A

Post Google play music and standalone mp3

Hi, you can try Wear Media - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=qubin.de.wearmedia I had just a short test but it seems to work pretty good.
  11. A

Post Standalone Wear 2.0 apps

Hi, very cool sideloading app: Flightradar24 Almost everything works like on the phone. Have a look on the screen shots. Axel
  12. A

Post [ZIP][Flashable][WIP][OPP3] O-DP3 NEXUS 5X PIXEL MOD

Works perfect on my device. I was about to roll back to 7.1.2. to get rid of these awful rounded rectangle icons. Thanks a lot for sharing! Riskypedia: You need to enable notification access for Pixel Laucher to get the notification badges working. I had also problems with my camera after...
  13. A

Post Urbane 2 with AW2.0 DP3 - Loosing Favorite (*) in Applist

Hi, same here. After each restart of the watch my favorities are gone. I stopped using it.
  14. A

Post Standalone Wear 2.0 apps

Hi there, I`m using my watch since some weeks with preview 3 daily and it's pretty much better as v1.5 before. These are the apps were I sideloaded the micro APK: - Citymapper - Fit (seems to work now from the Play Store as well) - Keep - MacroDroid - Messenger - Calculator - SafeInCloud -...
  15. A

Post Problems with corporate Exchange sync on S3 only

When the phone was new it was ICS with T-Mobile branding. No sync. Now I have the unbranded JB stock rom. Still no sync.