Recent content by ayad.phonex

1. ayad.phonex

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO X3 [OFFICIAL][SURYA][UNIFIED]

safetynet fails on latest build 14.04 device is not rooted, i clean flashed!
  2. ayad.phonex

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Poco X3 NFC [Surya]

Sorry i meant android 11 gestures not navigation bar
  3. ayad.phonex

No, the arrow that appears when you swipe back from right and left display ! only if it's possible. Thank you so much
  4. ayad.phonex

Hey @SawaMEN can we have an option to hide the back arrow gesture plzz Thanks for your hard work
  5. ayad.phonex

No there is no alternative app, I'm on stock MIUI for now that's why i said I'm using the app.
  6. ayad.phonex

i don't know about the alarm issue but the librelink app doesn't work for me neither, forget about it i contacted the Devs of the app they said it does not work on an unlocked bootloader! i use the app myself
  7. ayad.phonex

Settings→ Gestures→ Power Menu → Advanced Reboot
  8. ayad.phonex

Hey,@SawaMEN the Rom feels much smoother after each update, i loved and i think i will stick with it. The Rom has everything i want so far! I would love to share my wish list here i mean don't take it seriously or I'm not telling you to add them it's up to you, i can just Thank you. 1.double tap...
  9. ayad.phonex

seriously I've been using this rom for a month i swear i didn't noticed lmaoo😅
  10. ayad.phonex

I updated to the latest build 17.03 Gapps version and suddenly realised that double tap on lockscreen to Lock is there! this feature wasn't there before but the reason why i post this here is i didn't see this feature in changelogs! btw Thanks for the rom it's perfect for me
  11. ayad.phonex

Post [ROM][10/12] LineageOS OFFICIAL [SURYA]KARNA]

Alright i will give another try using Orange fox Thanks
  12. ayad.phonex

Post [ROM][10/12] LineageOS OFFICIAL [SURYA]KARNA]

Hello, i was on latest miui global 12.8 and tried to install experiment build but unsuccessful! i installed on twrp but got an error it was like ( Treble rom error) unfortunately i didn't take any screenshot and installed latest miui fastboot again because i need my phone at the moment so bad...
  13. ayad.phonex

Post [ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

Heya, how do i remove white icon backgrounds they make the icons look ugly for me? i didn't find any option in launcher settings I'm using icon pack!! Thanks