Recent content by AyDee

1. AyDee

Thread SM-G530AUC (?) Secure fail

My son got an att Grand Prime from Walmart with the model SM-G530AUC. Firstly, i can find no record of that model anywhere. He rooted with Kingroot and upon powering off and back on, he gets the message SECURE FAIL: KERNEL and the yellow triangle along with a message saying to take it to an att...
  2. AyDee

Post [THEMES] Biz Bunny Cozy Flex Isai LTE Monster S5 M8 Z2 AOSP G3 P6 K900 MX3 [3/7/14]

The flex theme requires that you have the modded weather theme from OP or that you are on a flex Rom. Also, some of the themes do not theme the weather widget. Have you tried all of the themes?
  3. AyDee

Post [APP] LG Health from G3

Make sure you are using the apks from the first post.
  4. AyDee

Post [Navbar Themes, Wallpapers] My Collection

I have planned on fixing this issue and many of my other projects but I have been away from home and my computer for several weeks and am also dealing with other issues at the moment. I will get to it when I'm able. :good:
  5. AyDee

Post [THEMES] Biz Bunny Cozy Flex Isai LTE Monster S5 M8 Z2 AOSP G3 P6 K900 MX3 [3/7/14]

Try clearing data in the weather app. I do not use Apex or Nova but the Multihome themes should work to change the icons if you are running Kit Kat. I am not sure if you need to be on a stock G2/Flex/GPro2 based Rom in order for them to work. See above answer I have planned on fixing this...
  6. AyDee

Post [G3/G2/Flex/Pro2/all LG] Simple Black Keyboard Themes for LGE IME

That's only an issue on the G3 keyboard. I have planned on fixing this issue and many of my other projects but I have been away from home and my computer for several weeks and am also dealing with other issues at the moment. I will get to it when I'm able. Feel free to use another theme in the...
  7. AyDee

Post [Q] Slow motion videos in cloudy g3

Slow motion just records at higher frames per second. To get slow playback on pc you could use a player that supports changing playback speed (most do) or use editing or multiplexing software to set the framerate lower. 24fps (or 23.976) is a commonly used framerate and slows down 120fps or even...
  8. AyDee

Post [REQ] LG G3 Weather/SmartCards App

You could try one of the G3 based roms in the dev section.
  9. AyDee

Post [APP] LG Health from G3

Yes. Use the apks from the first post.
  10. AyDee

No need to be rooted. As long as you are on Kit Kat they will work.
  11. AyDee

https://mega.co.nz/#!jtZzGQLD!k9lg3yH5UN-VROs6ArDbmDQtsJPWqyaRC675mXrdIpM There is 1.1 I will try to locate a copy of 1.2 or if anyone else has it please feel free to post a link.
  12. AyDee

Post [SOFTKEYS]***Always Update - 08/09***

False positive? I can confirm there is no malicious code in these.
  13. AyDee

Post Is there any HTC on screen buttons theme for LG G2?

https://mega.co.nz/#!bgQzHR7L!RJYRUAZ85DmVH6vC4VSsXEFQoUQOLUPSni3xCO7JYb8 There you go. If you look at my softkeys thread in my signature I have added mirrors for all of the apks there.
  14. AyDee

Post [BOOTANIMATION] LG G2 Paint Splat

I think splash screen has to be baked into the kernel..
  15. AyDee

Post [SOFTKEYS]***Always Update - 08/09***

Just click on the picture to get the apk