Recent content by ayman07

1. A

Post [Kernel][4.3/4.4][GPL] Kang-aroo1.2(1/27/2014)(OC,otg+charge,DAC, usb wifi,EZcap)

Can someon reupload the kernel? The one the user uploaded to XDA says its corrupt when I extract it.
  2. A

Post [Android 4.1+] HeadUnit Reloaded for Android Auto with Wifi

Anyone have any luck with the helper APKs? I cant get it to work. I have AutoInput and AutoApps installed and ran it through Tasker but nothing happens.
  3. A

Post [Klte][L-5.1.1R10][SOKP-L-5.1.1-LVY48F-MR2][SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO]

Both. No matter what I do, I cant get signal. I skip the setup and go to the homescreen but it never finds a network. I tried manually finding one and still wont connect.
  4. A

Post [Klte][L-5.1.1R10][SOKP-L-5.1.1-LVY48F-MR2][SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO]

I have a T-mobile S5 and for some reason none of the ROM (including this one) will connect to my network. Do I need to flash a modem or something?
  5. A

Post [MODS]List of Xposed modules that work with Note 10.1 2014

Any modules that enable AOSP style on screen buttons? Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
  6. A

Post Split Keyboard

Kii is by far the best split keyboard I've used. I've tried swiftkey and swype but always go back to Kii. Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4
  7. A

Thread [APP] Tablified Market - Easily Find Tablet Optimized Apps

Hey folks. I'm the developer of Tablified Market, an app designed to help you find great tablet optimized apps for you Nexus 10. We all know of the issues that the Google Play store has when it comes to tablet apps. Though Google has been getting better at helping you discover tablet optimized...
  8. A

Post [Update] Tablified Market HD - Brand new Holo UI and much more!

Hey everyone. I released a HUGE update to Tablified Market HD and I'd really like for you guys to check it out. I hope you enjoy my app! Here's what's in version 4.5.8 Complete user interface overhaul! [NEW] sliding navigation drawer for 7" tablets [NEW] holo icons thanks to Holo Icon Pack...
  9. A

Post [ROM] BoneStock v3.4 (VRBMF1) 8/24/13

I am having a hard time getting this ROM to boot up on my S3. I am going to redownload the ROM again but the first time I downloaded it I got stuck at the Samsung logo. I made sure to wipe too.
  10. A

Post [Leaked Firmware] I9300XXUGMK6 (Android 4.3) - Open Europe (OXA) [12-12-13]

I kinda want to flash this on my i535 (verizon) S3 and see what would happen...
  11. A

Post I'm done with this tablet, about to put on ebay

Yes. Each. Some worse than others. Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
  12. A

Thread Ubuntu Developer Preview Released!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Install Might give this a whirl tonight Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
  13. A

Post I'm done with this tablet, about to put on ebay

At one point I was getting between 5 to 10 reboots a day. I ended up getting 4 replacement units. I am on 4.2.2 and this one still reboots. It rebooted 5 min prior to posting this. But it is a lot better, just not perfect. I can see why OP is frustrated. Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
  14. A

Post [ROM]Pure Google AOSP[4.2.1][1/19/2013]

I'm really enjoying this ROM but has anyone had any issues with extremely low volume from the earpiece when making calls or very slow data speeds? I have LTE in my area but it feels like I am on 3G. I do see the 4G logo. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  15. A

Post Nexus 10 restarting randomly

I have a hunch that the CPU isn't getting enough power. I've currently upped the voltage by 25V so I'm going to see if that does anything. Using CleanROM definitely did reduce it though. Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD