Recent content by Ayush1325

1. A

Post Project Treble GSI images on Smart Tab M10 (TB-X605F/L) and P10 (TB-X705F/L)

Well, I have tried the exact same steps without root, although I didn't change the file permissions before. It says that root is needed and well, I haven't been able to successfully boot after rooting. so any help is welcome.
  2. A

Post Project Treble GSI images on Smart Tab M10 (TB-X605F/L) and P10 (TB-X705F/L)

Hello, I am not able to authorize my device in ADB since installing GSI. Anyone else having the same problem? I tried all the normal things like Revoking ADB certs, disabling and reenabling debugging, and even creating the /data/misc/adb/adb/adb_keys file but no luck so far. My device buttons...
  3. A

Hello @Yahoo Mike , thanks for the Guide. I think you should also add the Instruction to Format Data in the instructions of Pie since like @danko_man I was stuck in the boot animation until doing that. Successfully running Havoc OS now. It's so much better than the buggy stock Pie.
  4. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][POTTER] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Any idea what might be the problem here? Using latest version. Clean flashed.
  5. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][POTTER] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Anyone able to get RCS working? Mine is stuck at trying to verify.
  6. A

Post [ROM][9.0][POTTER] Pixel Experience [AOSP][WEEKLY]

Hi, can anyone tell me which magisk zip to install because the one in addons doesn't seem to work for me. When I flash it from TWRP, everything seems to be okay and there are no errors, but when I boot back to the device, it is not rooted.
  7. A

Post [ROM][9.0][potter] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r10][2018/10/29]

Will NFC work if I flash this from PE oreo or do I need to flash stock oreo first?
  8. A

Post [DEV] Project Treble for potter

This is my daily driver and my school just started back so, I don't really have much time for testing.
  9. A

Post [DEV] Project Treble for potter

Is the VOLTE and LTE still not working or is it fixed? Also how is the camera?
  10. A

Post [ROM][8.1.0][POTTER] Pixel Experience [AOSP][r47][2018/10/14]

It requires a specific treble version of the rom but as far as I know, the Pixel Experience for moto g5 plus doesn't support treble.