• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Azerty16

1. A

Post [ROM][N4][7.1.1_r6] ★ NeXus4ever ROM ★ R03 ★ Substratum ★ [2016/12/31]

Thank you so much for the update (especially for the night mode) ! What's the clean way to update ? Just flash the ZIP or should i do a wipe ?
  2. A

Post [ROM][N4][7.1.1_r6] ★ NeXus4ever ROM ★ R03 ★ Substratum ★ [2016/12/31]

Great roms ! Thanks a lot, would love to see something closer to the Pixel's phone with the Pixel navbar and bootanimation :).
  3. A

Post Nexus 4 sudden battery drops, sim pin requests

Same is happening to me, the cheapest solution is to use a power bank as I'm not ready to leave my Nexus 4.
  4. A

Post [MOD] MIUI 7 softkeys (Navbar Transparent) + extras

Great ! With transparent navbar it would be perfect !
  5. A

Post [ROM][N4][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016

I am the only one who have bug with the google clock ? I already had bug with the Cyanogenmod 13 and that's why i switched to Chroma and i still have bug, the alarm doesn't play the music, instead it sound like a weird "clank" noise
  6. A

Post [ROM][Mako][6.0.1] CM13 builds for the Nexus 4

I've got a bug with Cyanogenmod 13 Snapshot, the alarm doesn't ring, or doesn't ring every time, sometime it works and sometime it doesn't, and when i check the alarm settings after it should have ring there is a number instead of the ringtones names. This is a very annoying bug
  7. A

Post [ROM][SEMI-OFFICIAL?][6.0.1][Nexus4/Mako] CyanogenMod 13 Nightlies

I've got a bug with Cyanogenmod 13 Snapshot, the alarm doesn't ring, or doesn't ring every time, sometime it works and sometime it doesn't, and when i check the alarm settings after it should have ring there is a number instead of the ringtones names. This is a very annoying bug :(
  8. A

Post [KERNEL][AOSP/CM][01/01/17] Quanta - V21

Already done, so undervolting can damage CPU by time ? And what about the underclocking settings, i can't find any settings lower than 1ghz, do you think there is a good value below 1ghz to maintain a fluid experience ?
  9. A

Post [KERNEL][AOSP/CM][01/01/17] Quanta - V21

Salut Zaclimon, great work on this, my Nexus 4 battery is terrible (less than 2hours sot), maybe it is too old and not as efficient as before but i would like to know if there is any settings in the kernel application (like underclocking, undervoltage, which governor) that could give some boost...
  10. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1]CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies Nexus 4 (Mako)

Already post this in the CM12 thread but does look a bit dead : Is anyone have information about the snapshot of CM12 on our Nexus 4? And another question, which kernel is the best if i want to use OTG, this is the only things that i need that is not avaible in stock CM kernel right ?
  11. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][5.0.2]Cyanogenmod 12 Nightlies Nexus 4 (mako)

Is anyone have information about the snapshot of CM12 on our Nexus 4? And another question, which kernel is the best if i want to use OTG, this is the only things that i need that is not avaible in stock CM kernel right ?
  12. A

Post [ROM][KitKat 4.4] MIUI 7 From MIUI.com [Weekly]

Thanks a lot djsubterrain !
  13. A

Post [ROM][KitKat 4.4] MIUI 7 From MIUI.com [Weekly]

Hi, i don't understand the "Install 4.4 Radio" Where can i find 4.4 Radio since i'm on the last stock nexus firmware
  14. A

Post Remember the Mofi Pouch

Is there any other website to get Mofi 5Xl? Buychina doesn't work when paying.
  15. A

Post Remember the Mofi Pouch

Don't know why but i can't paid on buychina, always busy service tried since yesterday, is there any other solution?