Recent content by azharsafwan

1. A

Post f-03g root

thanks, for your answer but as you can see i need some kind of exploit that can bypass this tablet security because it read only system and android 4.4.4.please suggest me some kind of tutorial hat can help me
  2. A

Thread f-03g root

I have docomo tab arrows f-03g with android 4.4.4 .I want to root it .I have done following steps but failed to root .Tried king root ,kingo root ,iroot and some others with pc and without pc but no sucess .tried to unlock bootloder but tablet not going to fastboot mood by cmd command "adb...
  3. A

Thread Docomo tab f-03g firmware

I have docomo tablet f-03g with android 4.4.4 .Searching a lot on internet but cannt find its firmware I need its official firmware higher or same version and flashing method .and custom rom if present I will be thankfull to all
  4. A

Post Unlock Huawei Modems and Routers Free

Thank you for answering by needle method if you mean boot shot and balongusbloader I have already tried not working and if it is something different then explain little more ---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ---------- the calculator not even...
  5. A

my previous post is not answered yet that is why in this post I am describing all the reasons why I need datalock code I have e8372h-153 zong network locked I flashed on it a firmware from geekboards with at^godload command (which was unlocked according to them) now its webui has...
  6. A

I badly need datalock code for this imei 866457027163273 I will be thankfull