Recent content by aznrice2k4

1. aznrice2k4

Post [KERNEL] [May 10] ElementalX-HTC10-3.03 (Oreo)

I forgot to mention to open up terminal and enter su setprop dolby.ds.hpvirtualizer.state on What does it do? IDK haven't had time to logcat it all but if my theory is correct then this will enable you to hear Hi-Fi audio at full audio processing but consuming more battery time. The second...
  2. aznrice2k4

Disable battery optimization for Adaptive Sound and Dolby Audio Service :D
  3. aznrice2k4

Yeah, that those days were wild days but enjoyable. I would never run someone's else kernel but.... since I don't have the time to concentrate and update my knowledge on kernel I have to pick someone's kernel. I'm going to fork this kernel and BOOOOOST it, but it's hard to find free time trying...
  4. aznrice2k4

Thanks for the kernel dude. I just bought your app, finished installing kernel, and now rebooting! :D I'm running US unlocked, s-off 1.53
  5. aznrice2k4

Post [KERNEL] Elite Kernel [Perfume][O: 3-11-18][LINARO 6.1]

Nice! Going to try this! If only I had time to develop Sent from my HTC 10 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  6. aznrice2k4

Post [VIDEOS] [GUIDE] unlock bootloader, Root, TWRP and more on the HTC 10

I can't wait to do this later today. Thank you! Sent from my HTC 10 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  7. aznrice2k4

Post New Galaxy Avant G386T & G386T1 - We have root and recovery

Yeah, I messed up somewhere guys. I'll build a new one later today. I have school work to do.
  8. aznrice2k4

Guys I uploaded the wrong zip.... I'm in the processed of getting wifi working on this current build that's compiling right now. It's bootlooping due the wifi being borked. it works...but on reboot, you will bootloop to kingdom come.
  9. aznrice2k4

ok guys... hears the issue guys I've been trying to figure out wtf is wrong with WiFi. still not working. Everything else should be working. I'll upload it if you guys want Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
  10. aznrice2k4

No worries guys, I'm about to make cm-12.1 work. :D Compiling right now babyyy!
  11. aznrice2k4

If it's in AOKP 4.4.4 folder it's ok. I just didn't change the script naming. CM12.1 is not dead yet. I have just been busy with school and life in general.
  12. aznrice2k4

Nothing serious really. I updated some soc stuff but this one that I just uploaded boosted_afyon-20150705_201809-aokp-exp-cfce2b6.zip has optimized cflags for kernels, which means/should be smoother and more efficient. :D
  13. aznrice2k4

That's literally just a band-aid. I need to figure out why that's happening. Btw I uploaded a new kernel boosted_afyon-20150703_003635-cm-exp-0c985c3.zip
  14. aznrice2k4

Well, it is due to something with AAC encoding. I haven't the time to debug but you can get the camera to work if you use LG CAMERA and change the audio codec to default.
  15. aznrice2k4

have you guys get auto time and date to work because apparently mine just started to work. lol Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk