• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by azraelpwnz

1. A

Post [HOW TO] Root the Galaxy Note 3

Love how easy this is.
  2. A

Thread [Q] Having issues compiling my first CM kernel build.

Hello all! I have recently started to get my system ready for some android software and kernel programming. I am following the guide from the cyanogenmod website. I am unable to post an exact link due to my low post count, apologies. If you really need to see which guide I am using, message me...
  3. A

Post Hdmi for tab 2

There is! Just google "Galaxy Tab 2 HDMI adapter" You will find multiple sites that sell the adapter for around 30 bucks or so.
  4. A

Post The Galaxy Tab 2 Help Thread [Ask Any Question!]

muft arcovis Oops! I must apologize, I did not see this thread before posting a question in its own thread! Could you please help me with the question I posted at the following link? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2447460 Azraelpwnz
  5. A

Thread [Q] USB WIFI capability

Hello all! Firstly, I would like to thank many people for their inputs on this site. I have been viewing it for quite some time, so I finally created an account. I cant wait to get in the community! Now, as for the reason for this post. I am trying to get my ALFA USB WiFi AWUS036NHA to work...