Recent content by azrienoch

1. azrienoch

Thread MetroPCS n100 Bootloader Unlock Token

Letting everyone know, I just received my unlock token for my MetroPCS-branded Nord n100. Works like... well, like it should have all along. Last I'd heard, T-Mobile was granting them for their own Nords, but not Metro's. Made no sense because TMO owns Metro. MetroPCS by T-Mobile. Right there...
  2. azrienoch

Post Anyone managed to root lg k51?

Oh my. You know you need to do all this from a computer, right? Can't do it in an Android terminal because fastboot commands are only valid in a phone's bootloader environment. And if you didnt know that then rooting and all of the dangers that come with it just isnt for you. But yes, it's...
  3. azrienoch

Post Sim Unlock - International and Domestic :)

Excellent, sir. Quick to respond, quick to unlock. Thanks again!
  4. azrienoch

Post Sim Unlock - Domestic and International :)

Excellent, sir. Quick to respond, quick to unlock. Thanks again!
  5. azrienoch

Post Azrienoch's Rage

Yous guys is funny.
  6. azrienoch

Post [CLOSED] Azrienoch and Sassi left?

I'm responding as a courtesy, because yes, there are two sides to everything. What the Senior Moderators apparently forgot is that noobs come here whether XDA TV is around or not. They come whether the Portal is popular or not. If this site lost focus, too bad. It's unstoppable. We simply...
  7. azrienoch

Post [KERNEL/RECOVERY][ICS] Rogue *Stock FB27* (Updated 3/5/12)

Not bothering to search if it's been said, Mobile Odin works too. Flashed on FB17. Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
  8. azrienoch

Post xda tv

Nope. 10 char
  9. azrienoch

Post Carrier IQ Profile collection for EFF

Portal article coming up. Thanks TrevE, and Jered and the EFF. We really appreciate everything you do.
  10. azrienoch

Post A very AOSP kang for the Epic 4G Touch. :P :) :D :/ ^_^ edition.

Right. Carrier IQ is built into kernels by manufacturers. Its in all the TouchWiz kernels, for example. Even the NoCIQ kernels. Those just have enough of CIQ removed that it can't operate well, or at all. It's too far integrated into the kernel to be removed completely. Sent from my...
  11. azrienoch

Post A very AOSP kang for the Epic 4G Touch. :P :) :D :/ ^_^ edition.

Working great, bubby. Thanks again. Hoping you can get official CM status once the bugs are out. This is the first time I've benched higher than stock on a Touch ROM without overclocking. Love the speed. Battery seems better too. Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
  12. azrienoch

Post Tha XDA icon pack *Giveaway*

Very nice!
  13. azrienoch

Post azrienoch's Thread!

Hey Dean, Not sure about the ZTE Racer. I'll ask. If you want to help, though, pm me a list of all the ZTE Racer development threads--especially the really important ones--and we'll see if there's enough interest on XDA. I use Adobe AfterEffects, and the door opens and slams shut because...
  14. azrienoch

Post System App dump of ICS

No. Do not flash it. You extract it, but do not install the apk's. They are not backwards-compatible and will not work.
  15. azrienoch

Thread System App dump of ICS

Hey guys, got excited when I found this... it's a zip of all the Ice Cream Sandwich system apps. I know they need work backporting, so... good luck! http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/nexus-prime-forum/9751-ice-cream-sandwich-galaxy-nexus-system-app-dump.html#post105465