Recent content by b-eock

1. b-eock

Post [Guide]Odin Flash Guide

No sir, just split from one file. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  2. b-eock

Post General Thread

No, but I do harm myself. Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  3. b-eock

Post General Thread

I don't find that funny... Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  4. b-eock

Post General Thread

Slappy, we've missed you!!! Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  5. b-eock

Post General Thread

C'mon Thshawty, why'd you cover up your location XD Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  6. b-eock

Post [Official Firmwares] I9300XXUGML2 (Android 4.3) - Switzerland (AUT) [26-12-13]

Use the search function and find it yourself. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  7. b-eock

Post [Official Firmwares] I9300XXUGML2 (Android 4.3) - Switzerland (AUT) [26-12-13]

I hate this about the users of XDA. Always something to complain about. You got your 4.3, now it's not enough. Stop the complaining. Stop the questions. Search for an answer and stop being so lazy. It literally takes just as much effort and less frustration if you search for your answer. 99% of...
  8. b-eock

Post General Thread

Guys this thread, let alone this forum is not about countries or places or race or anything of the sort. Let's just stop it there. We don't need arguements. We come here for random gibberish and latest tech stuff. Let's not get the thread closed. We have done well this far. Sent from my...
  9. b-eock

Seeing as how that's for the States carriers, this holds no bearing on the international phone. Still almost 2 years later and people still don't get that they ARE NOT interchangeable with software. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
  10. b-eock

Post [Q] End of Galaxy user? Should i get Nexus 4?

How the hell are you disappointed with Samsung updates?!?! They are right behind Google when it comes to updates. LG and HTC suck at updates. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
  11. b-eock

Post Battery Issue

Yeah, if I can pay for for the app and its worth it, then I buy the app. I have no problem supporting developers... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  12. b-eock

Post Battery Issue

BBS is free IIRC for forum members. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  13. b-eock

They never had an advantage... Did you not hear all the complaining about the last I phones battery being dreadful? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  14. b-eock

Post [Q] CPU Governor

He created a duplicate thread... Jonny has already closed the other one. There is no best. Try them all and fine the best for you!. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  15. b-eock

Post [q] gs3 at&t soft bricked halfway boots download mode

You're in the wrong section. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app