Recent content by b.huss2

1. b.huss2

Post Note 10+ Disney plus not compatible?

I installed disney+ app from playstore. T-Mobile
  2. b.huss2

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][enchilada] Official/Unofficial TWRP touch recovery for OnePlus 6

Yeah sorry I don't frequent the op7 section. I've not seen that method here, but I could have missed something.
  3. b.huss2

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][enchilada] Official/Unofficial TWRP touch recovery for OnePlus 6

I personally have never heard of anyone flashing TWRP through magisk.
  4. b.huss2

This isn't a magisk module. The installer is a twrp package. If you don't have twrp you will need to start with fastboot. I'm sure there are good instructions in the first posts that explain.
  5. b.huss2

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][10] LineageOS 17.1

voice match will work if you systemize google app (priv)
  6. b.huss2

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

Ah, you're just looking to update your base so you can just flash a custom room right back over? Then your rom builder probably recommends that then. I just generally see way too much over flashing of things when it's not really necessary...
  7. b.huss2

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

Why both slots? Just flash like normal...:confused:
  8. b.huss2

Post [ROM][9.0][OnePlus6][OFFICIAL]Evolution X 2.0 [AOSP][13/08/19]

Clean flash over 9.0.6 here, not that that prob made any difference. I also messed up and had to format data in the process. Either way, you might have just had a bad install.
  9. b.huss2

Definitely is smooth for me. Not getting the app lags so far. No heat issues that I've noticed. Amazon works fine here. Maybe you should try a clean flash? :confused:
  10. b.huss2

Pretty good so far. Still feeling it out but I can say it's certainly smooth and stable.
  11. b.huss2

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for the OnePlus 6

I have had this phone since launch, had many different roms, many different setups (mostly OOS lately) and one problem I've never had was a WiFi problem. I am on WiFi 95% of the time. Could you be more specific?
  12. b.huss2

Post Android Q test build

He said stable pie...... read carefully before flaming.
  13. b.huss2

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for the OnePlus 6

9.0.4 has been the best user experience for me so far on this device.
  14. b.huss2

Post [ROM] [OP6/6T] RENOVATE ICE 13.0 | OxygenOS 9.0.6 // 9.0.14 | Tweaks | Stables | SVN

the first post in that thread yes. I just use the "flash-all" script. It will wipe everything and you will be completely stock, so back up your sdcard contents as needed.