Recent content by B1nny

1. B

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 16.0 for OnePlus 3/3T

Just dirty flashed LOS16 March 3rd build over 15.1 (encrypted), everything seems to work fine! This was done using TWRP 3.2.3-0, encryption still seems to work judging by the fact that android asks for a pin/password at startup. Also my camera (default LOS camera app, Snapdragon camera) seems...
  2. B

Post Lawnchair - Customizable Pixel Launcher

Ready to rock Hi again. :) It took a while, but we're back! The Lawnchair mirror is up and running again and new builds should appear as they're sent in the "Lawnchair v2 builds" channel. In addition to mirroring Lawnchair builds, the bot will now also mirror Skittles9823's Lawnstep builds...
  3. B

I'll take that, and the 'thanks' on my post as a yes then. I'll let you guys know once everything is up and running again. :)
  4. B

Updated Lawnchair mirror Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is still interest in an updated version of my Lawnchair mirror (link), this would allow you to obtain Lawnchair builds (and Lawnstep perhaps as well) sent in the "Lawnchair v2 CI" channel without having to use Telegram. If...
  5. B

Post [8.x] Omni for Oneplus 3(t)

Just noticed this too :) Alarm interface did show up, but no sound. Playing the sounds in the setup screen did work however.
  6. B

Mirror update Hi folks, I just posted an update regarding the future of the DuckDNS mirror I'm hosting, the message can be found here:
  7. B

Over 100GB Whelp, looks like my mirror passed 100GB of bandwidth somewhere today! :)
  8. B

FYI: Changelog for build 1.1.0.1111 - Add option to hide labels in drawer - Seperate icon text scale settings for home screen and drawer - Seperate icon scale settings for home screen, dock and drawer - Calculate dock cell size from dock icon size THIS BUILD SEEMS TO FC, DON'T INSTALL FOR NOW...
  9. B

Hello, This morning Lawnchair changed its versioning system, which essentially means the build numbers will be different. Where it was previously just "960" for example, it is now "1.0.960". The bot did actually mirror it correctly after the change, but there was a minor bug in the changelog...
  10. B

From the Telegram Lawnchair CI group (@lawnchairci) or from my mirror(https://lawnchairmirror.duckdns.org).
  11. B

Hi, Sorry for this, it was an issue on my end. I changed the default mime-type in Nginx to "text/plain", so that your browser will open the CHANGELOG and MD5SUM files in the browser, rather than prompting to download them. Because Nginx wasn't aware of the mime-type of apk files though, it...
  12. B

Don't forget that if you're a telegram user you can join the Lawnchair Test Builds channel and essentially get push notifications when there's a new version available. :) That being said, my mirror is always up-to-date.
  13. B

Mirror statistics For those interested, I set up a statistics page which is updated once per hour. It can be found here. Normally this page can show information about IP addresses and matching those to a geo IP database. I specifically disabled those two views to ensure nobody else can see your...
  14. B

Yes I have permission to mirror the CI builds.
  15. B

Unofficial Travis CI build mirror Hi folks, I heard that a few people don't feel like creating a Telegram account, but still want to enjoy the Travis CI builds. That's covered now! I've created a Telegram bot that automatically downloads all new files posted in the "Lawnchair CI" channel, and...