Recent content by b4b4.4l1

1. b4b4.4l1

Post [Tool] Frija - Samsung firmware downloader/checker

Using this for Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-105G Indonesian model and it works, just a bit slow on searching the firmware but it works alright. Thank you.
  2. b4b4.4l1

Post [rom][official][stable][q] blissrom 12.2

Dirty installed from the build in updater and connection working well here. Perhaps try clean install.
  3. b4b4.4l1

Post [rom][official][stable][q] blissrom 12.2

Initial feedback after 24 hours usage as follow: * Somehow unable to flash rom, gapps and magisk in one go. It somehow stucked on first boot(just black screen). It went smoothly when I flashed rom and gapps/magisk separately. * Initial SOT from 100% to 20% gave me 9 hours which is great. *...
  4. b4b4.4l1

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [santoni]

If you look closely, I had mentioned the rom. It's the official LOS 16 for santoni. You can get it from https://download.lineageos.org/santoni
  5. b4b4.4l1

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [santoni]

So far I'm very impressed with this ROM for having perhaps one of the best SOT out there(although I didn't really test all the ROMs available out there obviously). Only some minor issues for me. Would love to long press action for Back button, also more actions shortcut available for all three...
  6. b4b4.4l1

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][TEN] Havoc-OS 3.x [SANTONI][STABLE]

2 days usage? How? :eek: I'm currently still on Lineage OS 16. I had brief moment on 3.2. Battery endurance was weak and only youtube videos played correctly on browser, the rest(including gif) didn't. But overall it's a nice ROM. I'm eager to switch back but this time I'll wait for a longer...
  7. b4b4.4l1

How much SOT did you get? I only had around 2-3 hours of SOT on 3.2. Also, can you check if browser is playing video correctly? Not just YouTube, but also videos from other websites. Last time I had green screens(audio playing without the video) on 3.2. Thanks before.
  8. b4b4.4l1

Post [ROM][[Santoni][ARM64]LINEAGE 15.1[Official]

Currently running Lineage 16 build 20200210(which in 'Settings' somehow said 20200209). So far so good for me. Everything works as it should. Battery consumption is excellent, 100% to 23% with moderate usage(no gaming, no movies; using wifi and mobile network) gave me 8 hours plus of SOT. I...
  9. b4b4.4l1

In Settings, look for 'Buttons' or 'Navigation Buttons' (I don't remember), in there you'll have the options to map long press and double tap navigation buttons to take screenshot and some other actions.
  10. b4b4.4l1

Hello there. I've been so itching to test out Android 10 ROM since it first came out, especially when the pie rom I had been running for so long has been abandoned. So I decided to try this out. Just got to run this rom this morning and all I can say is so far so good, but 2 things I found so...
  11. b4b4.4l1

Post Bypass bootloader lock of Redmi 5A(riva) without permission from xiaomi.

Well, for sure I can tell you it's not there in mine. I have tried to remove the one I have and reinstall the older MiFlash from here but still the file is not present. I also have tried to google for it and what I found is about QPST. So download that and tried to install, but somehow it...
  12. b4b4.4l1

Post Bypass bootloader lock of Redmi 5A(riva) without permission from xiaomi.

This might be a stupid question, but I don't see Qsaharaserver.exe file, and instead of MiFlash folder, what I have is XiaoMiFlash folder. What do I miss here? fh_loader.exe is present though. Meanwhile, I tried to google a bit about it, found about QPST and tried to install it but failed to...
  13. b4b4.4l1

Thread [Redmi 5a] Device won't boot pass MI logo event after EDL flash

Hello there, need help here. I have a Redmi 5a variant MCG3B with locked bootloader. I've been trying to reflash this thing back up through EDL mode, but it just won't boot pass MI logo. It flashed successfully without any hiccups. When I tried to boot it up, it just showed MI logo and then...
  14. b4b4.4l1

Post [GUIDE][TOOL] Reboot to EDL mode from FASTBOOT! No More "Test Point Method"! [kenzo]

Dunno if this forum is still active or not. Got a kenzo here. Won't boot into system nor recovery, but can get into fastboot and edl alright. So flashed through edl successfully but then it just booted to mi.com and then black screen. Nothing more. Any idea what's happening here? I have the...
  15. b4b4.4l1

Post [OFFICIAL] [AOSP] [PIE] Arrow OS [9.x] | Redmi 4 - Santoni [2019-1-29]

Using default kernel here and I have root. Still retained even after reboots.