Recent content by BACARDILIMON

1. BACARDILIMON

Post Review: Zerolemon 5500mah Note 8 Battery Case

Well I went thru 2 10000 cases in 1 week and both failed. Then I bought this slim one. Worked great for 2 charges and then would not take charge from factory charger. Will only charge from pc. Contacted zerolemon and was told must be defective cable. Lol. Yet charges my phone properly. Zerolemon...
  2. BACARDILIMON

Post Don't reward TMo - get a 955F !

If it don't have wifi calling it is useless. It the main reason I came over to T-Mobile years ago. To many dead spots and zones. With wifi calling makes all the difference in the world. Us when I break it TMobile takes it back and gives me a fresh one to break lol.
  3. BACARDILIMON

Post Can't sent group mms

Tested on my end works fine. Call up customer service and have them reset your phone to the network
  4. BACARDILIMON

Post T-Mobile S8+ Software Update

Took the update cause figure what the hell and everything works fine.
  5. BACARDILIMON

Post Anyone think the headphones are crap?

Lol anything given for free is crap lol. I use Bose so I will never go back.
  6. BACARDILIMON

Post External HD won't read

i had same issue and just reformatted card with phone and it works well and transfer everything back on.
  7. BACARDILIMON

Post Zerolemon for LGV20

Just got the email to become tester.
  8. BACARDILIMON

Post Overlay Issue

Yes when it gives you the warning you need to u click everything in app section. Then reboot and it fixed Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
  9. BACARDILIMON

Post Discontinued [ROM] [DPD1] [Marshmallow BrEaKdOwN] V2.1 [05/18/16]

Great freaking rom bro . As always running smoothly.
  10. BACARDILIMON

Post $$ OFFICIAL TWEAKED ROM by Dwitherell HAS BEEN RELEASED $$

The S7 just a none starter without root.
  11. BACARDILIMON

Post arter97 kernel for Galaxy Note 5

Read a few post up
  12. BACARDILIMON

Post MYDE 10000mAh extended battery with super slim TPU for Galaxy note 4

Sorry bro just saw this. I actually don't have phone or battery anymore. Not worth getting it unless u don't mind the reading not being ok
  13. BACARDILIMON

Post My phone was stolen in my sleep!

Nope once you wipe you lost all hope Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  14. BACARDILIMON

Post Sw rev check fail device 2 binary 1

This phone model does not have a pit file. So you might wanna send it in for warranty. That other pit file listed was for a different version of note 5. BAD ASS NOTE 5