Recent content by badshah.mb

1. B

Post [MOD][APP] Insta+ v10.14.0 with Download option, Zoom and Follow Indicator

Kindly take a look at few bugs I have posted Cheers for the new update. ..
  2. B

A few bugs: Using multiple accounts results in crash of OGINSTA. switching between accounts also results in crash. None of the app cloners work on OGINSTA, bcoz of this reason we can't create multiple apks for multiple accounts usage. If we take example of GBWHATSAPP they are releasing 1+3 apks...
  3. B

Oginsta crashing I have sent you email as well as pm with oginsta crashing report Please check and reply with solution Thanks for amazing app
  4. B

Post Xolo Play 8x-1100 Development

Do you have link to xposed framework compatible with our device. ---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ---------- All links are dead, pls upload to mediafire? Will these work in CM12.1?
  5. B

I don't know how to do it. Bro, can you upload a tutorial for installing xposed & modules compatible to our device.
  6. B

btw, everytime i restart my mobile, it shows sony xperia image then shows CM12 animation .... or even in note 4 rom even after shut down I keep mobile for charging, it shows sony xperia image and charging update is missing .... it always remains at zero while charging in shut down status, but...
  7. B

Post Samsung Galaxy Note 4 indian users

CPU is exynos or snapdragon?
  8. B

yes bro, rooted with kingroot and then replaced it with supersu :) btw, i tried all roms, but I couldn't get camera working and also no keyboard to type anything so back to CM12 In Sony Rom, camera was not working, but is there any remote possibility of getting cybershot in any of the camera...
  9. B

yes bro, I was using philz recovery .... Now with TWRP I have successfully flashed CM12.1 But this does not have root access, how to root it?
  10. B

I am into recovery mode and I did wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition after this I select "Apply Update from SDCARD" then go to the path of ROM and selected ROM ZIP file it says "Installation aborted." what I am doing wrong? I have copied CM12, Note4, SG6, E4 rom, all the ROM give...
  11. B

Post CM 12.1[Stable] FOR [unofficial] For XOLO Play 8x-1100[5.1.1]

I am into recovery mode and I did wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition after this I select "Apply Update from SDCARD" then go to the path of ROM and selected ROM ZIP file it says "Installation aborted." what I am doing wrong? I have copied CM12, Note4, SG6, E4 rom, all the ROM give...
  12. B

not able to find link for Xperia E4 can you pls share download link thanks:)
  13. B

Post PORTED STABLE CM 12.1 For XOLO Play 8x 1100

bro where you got 5.1 I have still stock 4.4.2 after flashing this CM12, will it be 5.1? pls advice
  14. B

can you post link for E4 rom with zero bugs? :)