• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by bagustinov

1. bagustinov

Post Mix droid ui cm11

Pertamax for awesome mod :good:
  2. bagustinov

Post [MOD] Twitter UI For TURBO-Zet ROM

i hope its a correct ekspanded, coz now i edited all of ekspanded :) and now must work on your rom
  3. bagustinov

ohh im sorry for that, this is the new one :) review here if it works :)
  4. bagustinov

Post [GUIDE][ALL JB] HOW TO TABBED SETTING (With Swipe Gesture)

its my mod, but not for micromax a110 , you can see my mod here http://archiveandroid.blogspot.com/2013/12/theme-stockjbmood-v1-cross-a7s-by-me.html but if you want left signal i'll upload my gemini status bar and the icon for you :)
  5. bagustinov

i really confused with this, coz it's have some statusbar ekspanded. but try flash this via cwm, if its work you can upload some SS :)
  6. bagustinov

I Don't know, but base of this theme is turbo-zet rom, if you want try to another rom just backup SystemUI and Settings. yahh just flash via cwm, no need wipe data or cache :)
  7. bagustinov

Reserved
  8. bagustinov

Thread [MOD] Twitter UI For TURBO-Zet ROM

Twitter UI For TURBO-Zet ROM Hello guys, I Comeback with a simple theme for TURBO-Zet ROM Hope you like it :) Feature Twitter UI on StatusBar StatusBar clock (you can change the clock easier) Notification Drawer styke (can change drawer and notification row background easier) LCD Density on...
  9. bagustinov

This tutor was made by me :) and I use that framework and I don't get an error :) (kan ane yang buat masbro :v)
  10. bagustinov

Post [mod][working] timescape for gb and cm7

don't open it on app drawer, try to add widget and open it :)
  11. bagustinov

Post [GUIDE][HOT] Dual StatusBar With Swipe Feature (Original and Greper)

Dual StatusBar, you didn't read the title ?? the first is original statusbar and the second is Statusbar Greper :) Thanks bro :)
  12. bagustinov

Thread [mod][working] timescape for gb and cm7

Hello every body, i want to share fully working Timescape for our device mini and device 2.3 or cm7.. tested on cm7 mabitek and Andro-id rom.. Requirements : 1. Device with 2.3 or cm7 2. CWM or TWRP Download fully working timescape for GB and CM7...
  13. bagustinov

Post [GUIDE][HOT] Dual StatusBar With Swipe Feature (Original and Greper)

Reserved for ScreenShots ScreenShots
  14. bagustinov

Thread [GUIDE][HOT] Dual StatusBar With Swipe Feature (Original and Greper)

HALLO !! I comeback again with my New GUIDE.. I will give you GUIDE about Dual StatusBar With Swipe Feature (Original and Greper) This is will work on GB, ICS and JB, but now i'll share for JB only(GB and ICS have different xml on Statusbar) Requirements : Knowing about compile/decompile...
  15. bagustinov

I use framework-res.apk from stockrom JB 4.1 Micromax A110 bro, i will upload it for you try use this framework-res.apk