Recent content by bajasur

1. bajasur

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] AquariOS 9 || taimen || VoLTE/WFC* || Theming || JULY 14th

Yep. The 4/5 build. I clean flashed twice to confirm
  2. bajasur

I can also confirm data transfer tool is broken on latest build. Can't restore in set up wizard. I am getting an FC. Oddly too gboard doesn't show up in play store
  3. bajasur

Post Forcing Pixel 2 XL Backup

Ok cool So after running the back up in adb, go into drive and check for backup?
  4. bajasur

Post Forcing Pixel 2 XL Backup

Where does the generated backup go? It did not back up to Google drive for me
  5. bajasur

The guys in the telegram chat helped me. If you go in there you'll get help for sure
  6. bajasur

Up and Running.... Took a clean flashed to both slots... ROM is running perfect. Excellent work gents
  7. bajasur

I am going to follow the instructions the OP linked here and hopefully I will get up and running. https://docs.google.com/document/d/19r9I-yzC3EA_hobcSe07k3GZDLR4ImSTu6A2sF31NbM/edit
  8. bajasur

Coming from stock March Security I am bootlooping on the aquarium boot animation. Booted TWRP Flashed AquariOS Flashed TWRP zip Rebooted Boot loop
  9. bajasur

Post LP back to kill

The reason why is that Google says it will mess with Google app and 3rd party app functionality. That's what they've said before
  10. bajasur

Post [MAIN THREAD]Android 9 Pie & Digital Wellbeing Beta (Root + Substratum)

I really hope they get rid of the TouchWiz looking settings
  11. bajasur

Post [INACTIVE THREAD] Dirty Unicorns 14

Anything is possible.
  12. bajasur

Post [MAIN THREAD]Android 9 Pie & Digital Wellbeing Beta (Root + Substratum)

Lol. Hopefully it's something they've actually put time into, instead of just changing a color or two. Doubtful
  13. bajasur

Post Temp Root Bounty for Verizon Variants

Some Verizon folks get a major deal, plus freebies. My wife got 50% off Google Home Max when she just bought her P2XL.
  14. bajasur

Post [INACTIVE THREAD] Dirty Unicorns 14

My now playing only works in the notification shade