Recent content by bajica

1. bajica

Post [EXYNOS][GalaxyNote4][N910C/U/H/S/L/K][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 6/30/2023

Thanks for the ROM. Sent you some euros for a beer :D enjoy you deserve it.
  2. bajica

Post [N910C/N910H][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 20171223 (ABANDONED)

Exynos is not effected by ''Meltdown'' also AMD processors not affected, Snapdragon and Intel are affected.
  3. bajica

Post [N910C/N910H][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 20171223 (ABANDONED)

U can download it from apk mirror https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/camera/
  4. bajica

Make sure to select correct partition when patching the gapps zip. Also u can't flash the file on running system. I forgot to tell that in instructions, so flash from other ROM
  5. bajica

Download latest DualBootPatcher apk rom and gapps (i use nano version) Install Pacher and patch ramdisk of existing rom then patch RR zip file, i pick data partition for installation, then flash the patched file, after that activate it in rom list and restart phone When u boot to new rom...
  6. bajica

Post [ROM][6.0.1][BPI4][N910C/U/H/S/L/K][MultiDPI/CSC]NEMESIS REFINED V3.8.5 N7 Port

Is there a version of dialer app that accepts samsung themes? Tnx
  7. bajica

Post [ROM][6.0.1][BPI4][N910C/U/H/S/L/K][MultiDPI/CSC]NEMESIS REFINED V3.8.5 N7 Port

Old space lemon kernel had that problem, try updating
  8. bajica

How about some more info about your setup and a logcat. Blotooth works fine for me and others on 3.8.
  9. bajica

Post [ROM][N910C/H] [7.X][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS/CyanogenMod 14.1

No I was building cm 13 branch, I could not find cm14 branch for all dependencies required to build
  10. bajica

I just repo sync cm13 branch and all dependencies required then build, no mods or anything else. Yes sources from first post and lineage sources.
  11. bajica

Did u flash no root version of kernel? Root version works fine
  12. bajica

I had the same problem while ago. Fresh install but as son as I set pattern I can't log in to the phone. I just used that zip u flash from recovery to remove lockscreen security and run phone without security.
  13. bajica

I managed to build lineage 13 from source with no errors but it doesn't boot, i get black screen, not even an animation. Dont know what to do next so i gave up. I have a log if anyone knows how to read that pastebin dmesg.log
  14. bajica

Yes that is what he thinks and it does not work. The rom doesn't touch efs partition or you would end up with device with no imei ( you would end up not ever being able to connect to network, even on stock rom )