Recent content by baltimorelizard

1. baltimorelizard

Post Netflix App?

Optic2, when you were using the modded app, did you try going to manage applications force stop, and clearing data and cache? I have since switched devices, but I did boot up my liberty when you posted and confirmed that (for me at least) it still works.
  2. baltimorelizard

Post Netflix App?

I know if you add a "starz play" title to your instant que, sometimes you will encounter that error. Or if you try to launch that kind of title from recently watched the same error will occur. This is because certain titles expire after a period of time. Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA App
  3. baltimorelizard

Post Getting Root [Think Tank]

yes, this is the stock recovery.
  4. baltimorelizard

Post AT&T: want LTE phone? Give up your unlimited data!

no problem switching from my Vivid to my Inspire as far as h+, however I think there is some issue with LTE. At least in my situation, I have noticed a reluctance on the Vivid to connect to LTE upon switching back. I don't know why, but sometimes I have to hold the power button and select...
  5. baltimorelizard

Post [Bounty - Up to *$755.00 + 3 New Devices & 1 Used (See Details)] AT&T VIVID Unlock

Ok, fine, thats all well and good but, If you pay 300, the dev gets the phone and unlocks/roots the device, ships the device to you and you sell the device at retail, you are making a 200% profit off the guy who used his upgrade to get the device for you. Who would agree to that? it is one...
  6. baltimorelizard

Just food for thought, kind of off topic but maybe not. I have unlimited data, I've been tethering for years(right now in fact). Not so much as a peep from AT&T regarding loosing my plan because of it. (see AT&T TOS for unlimited data plans) I have experienced no throttling, and as of yet...
  7. baltimorelizard

Post HTC - STOP False advertising petition...

+ 1 I've always went with HTC phones, and I was considering going with another manufacturer until HTC made the bootloader statement. Now that I see they are not true to their own words, and I can't even trust a statement made by the CEO, how can I continue to trust your devices or quality. I...
  8. baltimorelizard

Post Tether vivid?

Confirmed PdaNet will tether the LTE connection via usb. It's a great short term solution, but as another member previously said, I'm not always at the same pc/mac. Still working on a Perma-root/ S-off solution for this device, if you want to check the progress go check out either the vivid's...
  9. baltimorelizard

Post Obsolete Please Delete Thread

I second that!
  10. baltimorelizard

Post Tether vivid?

Don't have my vivid yet, but from what I've heard this is one option that will tether the LTE connection via usb.
  11. baltimorelizard

Confirmed. You can get back your unlimited data plan if you were misinformed. Even after the supposed 24 hr grace period, if a csr tells you that you can not, ask to file a complaint with their supervisor. An escalation manager/supervisor should be able to make that change for you up to 7 days...
  12. baltimorelizard

Post [ROM]Liberated Aria 2.2.2

Hey Gene, I was wondering what you thought of the new vivid, and if you had any thoughts on how to achieve permanent root.
  13. baltimorelizard

Post (ROM's)Collection Thread

just wanted to drop in and say thank you.
  14. baltimorelizard

Post [Bounty - Up to *$755.00 + 3 New Devices & 1 Used (See Details)] AT&T VIVID Unlock

Skyrockets in flight, afternoon delight. Sorry all, couldn't resist. Sent from my HTC Liberty using XDA App ---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ---------- well crap, I guess I shouldn't have mentioned I got a freebie. My inbox has just been hit up with...