Recent content by banjara

1. banjara

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

Hey Tkkg1994, i have been using your ROM for over an year, updating it from time to time. Thanks a lot for this great package. However, I havent seen any updates on it for a while. May I ask your future plans for this rom as I saw that 8.0 was released for s7e almost a month back? This is not me...
  2. banjara

Post ZeroLemon 8500mah Battery Case Review

I could literally kill someone with it :laugh:
  3. banjara

Post [PORT][V.8] OxygenOS Stock Camera and Gallery Port

I am on TugaPower Rom N24 (presently) and when I moved from FreedomOS to Tuga, I installed this as an app. It worked pretty fine for almost 2 months but since past few days, without any changes to the system, the app takes the picture but doesnt refresh the camera screen and the camera screen...
  4. banjara

Post [ROM][LineageOS][Android 7.1.2][OMS7][Unified] Tugapower™ 37.0

I have Oneplus 3 & I am on N24. I am seeing a popup informing me that N25 is available. When I try to download it through OTA, it does not work. Thats alright with me, but the problem is when I visit the ROM page (at Google+) or here at XDA, it shows me that the latest update is N24 only and...
  5. banjara

Post [EOL][ROM][3&3T][AROMA] FreedomOS 3.3 [8.0][OOS][5.0.1][STABLE][SAFETYNET ✓]

Thanks a lot NevaX1. I dirty flashed the Fos 2.1 on Fos MS build 2-3 days back and it's very smooth. Battery backup is pretty awesome too. One question : is it Possible for developers to modify pixel launcher? I would have loved it if it supported gestures. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using...
  6. banjara

Post Keeping screen without any protection

I removed the one protector which came with OP3 and I saw scratches after a month usage itself. They were in the shape and pattern which made me realize that my thumb's nail made them. I am no wolverine so obviously its something which gorilla glass is lacking. The scratches weren't too obvious...
  7. banjara

Post Cases & screen protectors.

Chinese branded armor case with stand I tried Aliexpress and ordered few cases a long back which got delivered today finally. This was the only one which was available at the time of release. Fit is pretty good with proper cuts wherever required. Also, it maintains a very slim profile. I loved...
  8. banjara

Post My experience with the OnePlus 3 (OP3 fans may want to ignore this...)

Princess on a pea!!! lol :D:D:good: maybe thats why the fanBOY part cant be applied to you :silly:
  9. banjara

I actually had my eyes on G4 but heard some bad reviews about the overall performance thanks to SD808. Also, one year old chipset. For future proofing it made more sense to go with OP3. I am no OP fanboy. I am just a customer who is happy with his purchase. There are things which could be...
  10. banjara

There seem to be few faulty units floating around (which is very probable). I have been going through the Q&A's and guides and discussion forums for over a month and what I feel is that what few users are facing, the rest are not. I have this device for 31 days and I am pretty satisfied with...
  11. banjara

Post Google play services battery

Try restricting background data for Google services. Worked for me on various devices
  12. banjara

Post Oxygen OS 3.2.1 Released

I have learnt my ways from the wise one