• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by banmeifyouwant

1. B

Post [VTR][BETA][TWRP 3.1.1-0 for EMUI 5.x]

ChimeraTool can repair it for you as far as i know.
  2. B

Post [RECOVERY][oce] TWRP touch recovery

How would you make logs if you have no adb and no terminal? :eek:
  3. B

Then you can see a different OP then me... https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=23204
  4. B

It can boot up, but it has lot of issues. The adb not works. The terminal also not works. The file manager very limited. External SD not works. Reboot to recovery also broken.
  5. B

Post [VIDEO] Android 6.0.1 CM13 on Lumia 525

The SBL3 of 520 works fine on 525. They are the same hardware except the ram. I use 520's SBL3 too. By the way. You don't need dev SBL3 for installing Android. It just lets you to mount emmc as a flash drive to your pc. You can get ok without that. Android will boot fine.
  6. B

He was using the firmwares from the Sony Xpera M. They are signed by Sony ofc and our tz only accpets Microsoft signed file. (unless we patch it and sure i will...) I'm using the firmwares dumped from the original WP and convered them to the format that linux kernel can load into the tz. Thats...
  7. B

What kind of TZ driver issue? :rolleyes: The audio is controlled by the adsp that's firmware loaded by the TZ. :silly: The issue in my case is that if I load the firmware for the modem dsp the kernel panics and I have no uart with me right now. :mad: Also the wncss firmware has loading issues as...
  8. B

We have sound! The speaker is working! JUUOpdUMQDw
  9. B

And a video about it! :cool: wdaKGIemKwg
  10. B

Quick news: The proximity sensor and the light sensor is working!
  11. B

Hey guys! I have good news! Yesterday I received a package. :victory: I guess it's time to start working again! :cool:
  12. B

Two 520 and one 525 here.... :(
  13. B

How much does it costs to you to send one of them to Hungary? I can't find them here and on ebay all 525 is a scam and they send a 520.