Recent content by Barry Mad

1. Barry Mad

Post [5.0+][ROOT][3.5.3] AFWall+ IPTables Firewall [28 JUN 2022]

Inbuilt Android Cast to chromecastV1 Maybe a answer or a lead to get Afwall 299 settings to allow Inbuilt Android screen cast to Chromecast dongle. In zip file or attachments is a screenshot & two very basic AFwall profile settings. This worked for s5 RRemixOreo81 device & LG3 d855...
  2. Barry Mad

Post [5.0+][ROOT][3.5.3] AFWall+ IPTables Firewall [28 JUN 2022]

Afwall296 Airdroidv4 air mirror works setting Sorry all for lazy post but just wanted to quick share. My recent finding/debug. If using AFwall+ in Android device using Airdroid. To get Air mirror function working. U must allow/tick internet( apps running as root ). If using another device...
  3. Barry Mad

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r29][OTA] XenonHD 7.1

LgG3 Flash21c modem 1st then after ROM,gaps etc Last Mr Bump.zip Hi #Vangreen Please if possible can you add/update in your how to install OP instructions. For new starters plus international users. They must first flash the 21c modem first. Then after flashing your Excellent ROM. Gaps &...
  4. Barry Mad

Post [Android 4.2+][ROOT][2017.09.21] FlashFire v0.73

Dirty Flasher well said/stated. Thank you for your referall back to this thread. Really enjoying revisiting chainfire code/work. Don't think people know who you really are with your new XDA handle. Good to See you here again. Cheers & Respect. bmad
  5. Barry Mad

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r29][OTA] XenonHD 7.1

Hi all and Vangreen dadi11 Big thank you +1 for Excellent XenonHD 711 lg3 d855 ROM. This is a repost by myself from RR580N711 XDA forum. Screen overlay blocking installed button for apk Quote: Originally Posted by adamo000 No, it's not a problem with one app. I've tried install few app and...
  6. Barry Mad

Post [rom][official][7.1.1][d855][rr 5.8.2][oms]

Screen overlay blocking installed button for apk Hi all. I found that screen overlay function blocking apk instal in latestest 29Jan2017 XenonHD lg3 d855 ROM. Which may also apply with this RR580N711 ROM also. This happens with no prompt from ROM/OS/nougat system UI ie blocks touch response...
  7. Barry Mad

Post [ROM][I9100][5.1.1][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds

@Lysergic Acid = Massive Common Sense re Cm12.1 + TWRP2870signed Lysergic Acid I cannot Thank +1 You enough for your release/post of stock CM 12.1 kernel + TWRP 2.8.7.0 Signed zip! To give back to your Loyal user the Right to Backup their Data easily. Is Just Commonsense Sense Plus+ respect...
  8. Barry Mad

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r26][OPTIMIZED][i9100]RESURRECTION REMIX[5.5.9][GCC-4.9][UBER][-O3]

Freeze CM12.1 RR553 LP511r6 Sir CataVlad. I compliment you in the way you post. Thank you. For over 1 month +plus. I purposely run RR...LP511 roms without Any/Nil GAPPS package/Sware/Apk. This was/is a testing phase on my behalf. End result!!! The Only Screen/Rom freeze event was for caused...
  9. Barry Mad

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r26][OPTIMIZED][i9100]RESURRECTION REMIX[5.5.9][GCC-4.9][UBER][-O3]

Hi All/Forum,i have been away for a long time. Drop in quick tonight and past a link/post a 100 pages backwards but still think helpful. Have fun using/testing this Excellent rom. Cheers bmad = Barry Mad = XDA. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=61450231&postcount=3703
  10. Barry Mad

Post [ROM][5.1.1][I9100] CyanogenMod 12.1 [UNOFFICIAL][06/17]

Extract kernel/boot.img from Rom Hi Forum and Malhavoc Blackdrake I use ESFile explore to extract boot.image from Your or Any rom you use. Then Flash image via TWRP recovery. bottom RHS of GUI = click ( image ) Or Kernel Adiutor...
  11. Barry Mad

Post [KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL BUILDS][JB/KK][Vx.43v76]DorimanX Test builds

@Dorimanx/@Lysergic Acid @StanTRC Alpha LP kernel GTi9100 gsstudios & Forum, Just let you know Custom kernel made/tested working with LP511r3 Roms = LolliPop. Gsstudios understand your already aware of this. Just wanted to say Thanks/Creds +1 for Dorimanx guide. Still very relevant/gives good...
  12. Barry Mad

Good news re LP511r3+Custom/Kernels Hi Forum, just let you know if not already aware. Courtesy of Lysergic Acid and StanTRC. Dorimanx Kernel plus STweaks = You have to install Manually. Post #3 is updated with an unofficial bringup of the Dorimanx kernel by me, and a lot of help of StanTRC...
  13. Barry Mad

Post [ROOT] HubCap Chromecast Root Release!

Thanks for your Help Team-Eureka First Thanks for the use of your Code and Expertise. Found a nice very well written Howto for New starters by Christian Cawley dated April 18, 2015 http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/root-chromecast/ http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/author/ccawley/ In exchange you...
  14. Barry Mad

Confirmed my Suspicion of major permission changes in Android. Troubadour666 Thankyou Thanku So much for linking/finding this info. Confirmed My own personal thought That Android LP was Allergic to its Own GAPPS etc. Think you will understand my humor/wordplay on this matter. haha. Must have...
  15. Barry Mad

Post [ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [i9100]

Stock Apolo8beta8 B kernel script Troubadour666 Sorry long time no talk. Try with Twrp recovery First then flash your Modified kernel/recovery script. Think there is clash between Recovery mounting procedure. Include Stock Apolo8beta8 B kernel script but sure you already tried. Cheers bmad...