Recent content by BarryBlackCat

1. BarryBlackCat

Post [ROM][11.0][Unofficial] DotOS 5.2 for Motorola G9 Plus

I'm better, thx. I didn't see that charging notification bug, looks like rom side bug (probably fixed in this updated) I'm back to work on kernel today, re-doing from scratch again using ACK as base and merging motorola stuff (I was using mochi kernel as base).
  2. BarryBlackCat

No. I hate overclock/underclock/undervolt and it's useless. Thanks. I'm trying to work on kernel but I'm sick rn (yay best Christmas ever)
  3. BarryBlackCat

Yes I am working kernel. It's fully upstreamed (4.14.258 atm) with ACK merged in, latest caf tags and some performance improvements. Probably gonna release this as beta today. It has SLMK, Polly and ThinLTO optmizations, compiled with azure clang 14 (note sure about azure clang, maybe i'll...
  4. BarryBlackCat

First of all: I'm so sorry for delaying this update for almost one month, sadly I had so many health issues on last month but it's finally here. 5.2.1 - November 2021 Release. This is the last update (rom side) for Android 11. I hope you guys enjoy it.
  5. BarryBlackCat

Pretty busy right now, but I'm looking at it. Currently working on kernel, next update should be on this weekend
  6. BarryBlackCat

Yes, that's the idea. Thanks! what bugs did you find? And yes, i'll gonna for official but only in Android 12 (next year I guess). Still waiting for qcom to fix second sim in Android 12.
  7. BarryBlackCat

Well, u can't. This version is good and works just fine
  8. BarryBlackCat

5.2.1 - Update: Device Changelog: Updated common blobs to RRI31.Q1-42-48 Smarter decisions on whether to use 2/5Ghz AP Rom changelog can be found here: https://changelogs.droidontime.com/
  9. BarryBlackCat

Thread [ROM][11.0][Unofficial] DotOS 5.2 for Motorola G9 Plus

" #DroidOnTime " ROM Version: 5.1.3 Device: odessa Maintainer: BarryBlackCat Build Status: UNOFFICIAL * Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the...
  10. BarryBlackCat

Post [10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.6.5 for Samsung Galaxy J6+

I'll end any support for this version for now. New versions will be released with Android 11 and probably with everything working (PLEASE, THIS EXCLUDES VOLTE). About Android 11: It will be release this month but I don't have any date for now.
  11. BarryBlackCat

Fixed in the new build. I'll release new build today. It's impossible for us, please stop spamming this. I don't know, I think it has.
  12. BarryBlackCat

I'm using it, I always use mobile data without any problem, please send LOGS.
  13. BarryBlackCat

Thanks dude. I'll release the final version tomorrow. Btw, if u want to send a coffee, please give it to @ataberkozen, he's my friend who did the new vendor and helped me a lot :) I only fixed some small bugs.
  14. BarryBlackCat

Can u test the new build with the new blobs? This build was beeing tested has one week but no one reported that bug.