• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by BarryViper

1. B

Post [APP] [FIX] 100% working Viper4Android for Android 11 devices

I'm on latest Viper4AndroidFX 2.7.2.1 from magisk 23 module, no need for any other module installed for it to work. Check this out, HUGE thanks to @mysiak https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/mod-viper4android-miui-12-magisk-21-1.4203489/
  2. B

Post [MOD] viper4android + MIUI 12 + Magisk 21.1

I am that user. Huge thanks @Mysiak _
  3. B

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount System read write R/W

I'm able to manually use script 1.31 execute the process from ternux. After dumping, both super files are 0bytes.
  4. B

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount System read write R/W

The flashable zip gives 225 error. Doing it manually with the files pushed into *data/local/tmp I gave permission 644 to systemrw.sh then in TWRP terminal executed the commands till the last one ./systemrw.sh size=100 gives error "file not found" What have I missed?
  5. B

I did a clean flash on my stock rom, install magisk and viper, still magisk log showed the same stuff. And viper didn't work as well lol. Edit: I had suspicion my device is the cause of it and sure enough, my system partition is read only.
  6. B

Log from magisk, no idea what are they
  7. B

Beats me too. I downgraded to magisk 20.4 in stock rom still doesn't work, unbelievable! I refused to be beaten though.
  8. B

Just an update, I flashed a custom rom (selinux enforcing), root with magisk 23, install Viper via magisk module, reboot after installing Viper drivers, toggle legacy switch, Viper works fine. Checked selinux, it's enforcing. So I assume it could be miui 12 global A10 (my original stock rom) is...
  9. B

Post [ROM][11.0]AOSPK - The Kraken Project for Redmi Note 9/Redmi 10X 4G [UNOFFICIAL]

Latest Enforcing Build (GApps) (NON-OSS Vendor) Link is dead for ages
  10. B

I discovered one of the error message between yours and mine from terminal is slightly different. Not sure if that matters.
  11. B

Yeah, guess that's it. Got to switch to permissive when using Viper and vice versa. Tks for all your help.
  12. B

Installed AML, applied magiskpolicy with double quotes via emulator, toggle Viper legacy switch, doesn't work. What's it with my device? Damn, what else could I try?
  13. B

Did that don't understand why it doesn't work. Should I exit emulator before doing the toggle ? Got to call it a night it's 3.50am on my end. Will troubleshoot later. Tks my friend
  14. B

Replaced the single quotation with double and I'm able to replicate what you have in emulator but still, driver status abnormal. I'm pulling whatever little hair I have left on my head.