• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bazobazi

1. B

Post [rom][aroma]sansyrom_sense_3.5

thanks for the answers. for "battery calibration" was just an example screenshot. For the weather I resolved allowing localization. But for the calendar widget, there is only one of Android, but not the htc.
  2. B

sorry for my bad English, here's an example: the number 21 in the upper right :D
  3. B

I flashed LV1.2 downloaded from the forum. I wipe and reflashing LV with aroma and is now ok. Some questions / information: I set the battery percentage? HTC Widgets are not here (calendar can not be downloaded) The weather, there are few cities in Italy !! is possible battery status and...
  4. B

I flashed lasventuras 1.2, but it does not work. The phone got stuck into bootloop
  5. B

Post [ROM]Elelinux-7.2-Hero-v3.9 Android 2.3.7 (2012-07-03)

There is a bug in the animation on / off "crt tv." The screen turns green when you rotate the phone. I turned off the animation, rebooted the phone, and now I no longer have the green screen!
  6. B

Post [ROM]Elelinux-7.2-Hero-v3.9 Android 2.3.7 (2012-07-03)

happens to me, from 2 days ...:confused:
  7. B

Post [UPDATED][07.07.12][USB Fixed][ROM][Odexed]ArmSense_XE_0.6.130 Android2.3.5+sense3.5

I login to gmail account from my pc, and I received the notice of other access to my account from russia! (I'm Italian) keyloggers from app of gmail? :D:D mhh .. I like it, but I prefer to change the rom ... :( sorry for my bad English.
  8. B

Post [ROM][Sense 2.3.3] SalsaSense 4.0 - GB Sense is fast?!

in this rom there are all the European languages​​, but there is no Italian! why? :(
  9. B

Post [ROM][2.3.5] Zero Hero Sense 3.5 RC 2.5 [Mar. 2, 2012]

CWM must use 2.5.0.7 to flash it, not amon ra
  10. B

I had already selected the Italian as a second language, but the prediction is in English.
  11. B

quote IT logo appears on the keyboard, but T9 still in English ---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ---------- harut56 app of the sim-card of my mobile operator does not appear in the menu of the phone (Postemobile italy) The weather should be forced to...
  12. B

Post [GAME] MonkeyTown

why the free app, read contact data??
  13. B

Post [LIST] Must Have Android Games

unblock me free solitarie mahjong jewels
  14. B

Post What home launcher do you use

go launcher ex +ex notification, but it is slower than other
  15. B

Post Best free calling app?

i use viber