• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bbarnes1

1. B

Post VIVID - ROM for PX5/PX6 with Android 10

I'm just walking through the things I've changed. Before making any changes the BT sound quality was much better. I updated my MCU in preparation of updating from android 8 to 10. I tried a different MCU first b/c it was easy. Next I'll remove the ROM and see if that improves.
  2. B

This was on both an iPhone XR and Pixel 4a. On the pixel, i went into dev settings and it was basically locked to the lowest settings saying that the 'headset' didn't support other settings. My hardware is an xtrons PX5 GS unit which i believe has a WQ_BC6 bluetooth module updated to the...
  3. B

The launcher on this rom is beautiful! I'm having issue with low sound quality bluetooth connections. I tried to get to developer options to see if i could change the connection protocol couldn't get get it after clicking on the SW build number. Also, can this rom utilize an internet...
  4. B

Post [MTCD/E] Android 10 upgrade using official Free tools

Ok. I was finally able to get back to maskrom. I then used OTG upgrade to get a stock android 10 image loaded (could find 9). It looks to be working. Sure wish fastboot was accessible in recovery like a phone so I could just boot customer recoveries.
  5. B

How do you mean? I can use maskrom to get it back to a known state.
  6. B

Id be happy to try, but I can get back to recovery or a state that my PC recognizes the head unit
  7. B

I used OTG to update my recovery using the px5 a9 image in preparation for hal9k. I had to erase flash, but then it flashed the image. It booted to a9 recovery once. Now it just black screens on power up and windows can't see it, can't get to recovery. Whoops. Now what
  8. B

Post A505U flash other official firmware

I was looking for bootloader unlocking, not carrier unlocking
  9. B

Post wifi calling on Xfinity Mobile with Pixel OG

Should not have done that..... didn't fix it.... can't unlock my bootloader again
  10. B

I've done several factory resets.... Thats why i tried lineage OS. The frustrating part is it just stopped working at one point.... Verizon support also said everything is setup on their end ---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ---------- I'm going to...
  11. B

I'm experiencing the exact same issue on Verizon. No matter what I do, i can't place a wifi call. Tried wfc_ims_mode 2, tried reprovisioning, switch to LOS, same issues.... Sorry that i'm no help
  12. B

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] lineage-17.1 for Pixels (marlin/sailfish)

Oh man, I was planning on installing this today.... better safe than sorry I suppose
  13. B

Post TWRP 3.2.3-1 for Pixel Devices

I don't see any options to install once booted into 3.3.1-0
  14. B

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] lineage-17.1 for Pixels (marlin/sailfish)

Will that be possible? It really bugs my that I can't edit my system partition on android 10