• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bcgreen83

1. B

Post Question The Wallpaper On My Lock Screen Can't Be Changed.

Unfortunately I don't have Themes. In my Settings I have "Home screen & Wallpaper". When I tap "Wallpaper", the Chinese Wallpaper app opens up. Which looks just like Themes, the only language shown is Chinese, and none of it works. I can't download any themes or wallpapers, and when I tap the...
  2. B

Post Question PC Mode Is Upside Down - How Do You Rotate It!?

Thank you for responding to this question as well. That's unfortunate. I really hope they build in that option into the PC Pocket software. That can be VERY useful, just like auto rotate in MIUI.
  3. B

Post Question Unable To Update ROM, Stuck On V12.0.11.0.RJTCNXM ("Global")

Thank you very much for your response! OK, so it looks like I will have no choice but to get rid of the custom "Global" ROM for the China version. I do wonder though if I am going to lose out on anything as far as the Global system apps (but won't update, unless manually), or all the Google...
  4. B

Thread Question The Wallpaper On My Lock Screen Can't Be Changed.

Just as the title says. No matter what I do, I can't change the lock screen wall paper. It is stuck on the snowy mountain wallpaper, just like on PC Mode. Only the wallpaper on both the outer and inner home screens can be changed.
  5. B

Thread Question How Do You Change The Wallpaper While In PC Mode?

Just as the title says. My phone's wallpaper is stuck with the stock mountain picture. I can't find any way to change it.
  6. B

Thread Question PC Mode Is Upside Down - How Do You Rotate It!?

I recently purchased my Mi MIX Fold, and I found out a overlooked feature on Xiaomi's part when it comes to using PC Mode. I purchased a case with a kickstand, which naturally the kickstand is on the back of the phone. When I use PC mode, I can't use the kickstand on this case. I posted a few...
  7. B

Thread Question Unable To Update ROM, Stuck On V12.0.11.0.RJTCNXM ("Global")

Background Info - I purchased my 16GB x 512GB Mi MIX Fold from a reputable supplier on Alibaba. It was claimed that he was capable of making it have a "Global" ROM (a 5 - 7 day process is how long it took him). All Google services and apps were preloaded, just like my first Xiaomi Global phone...