Recent content by bcpu

1. B

Post [MOD] [Magisk Module]Brighter Adaptive Brightness

For those that continue not to understand how adaptive brightness on recent Android versions works: it learns from you and what you adjust brightness to. Too bright when it's dark? Keep adaptive brightness enabled but manually adjust brightness down to where you want it. Same when the screen is...
  2. B

Post [MAGISK][MOD] AOD, Lockscreen weather and other mods for OOS Pie Stable

This does work with Substratum, including with the Magisk module. You need to recompile your themes after installing or you'll have crashes. I currently use this mod, Swift installer with Magisk module, and Substratum with it's Magisk module without problems (after uninstalling and reinstalling...
  3. B

I suggest waiting for paphonb to post the update as using the currently available version on any of the beta releases caused problems. There isn't even a download link for 9.0.3 that I could find as of this post. Let's give the man some patience.
  4. B

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for the OnePlus 6

This is an AMOLED problem at low brightness and happens to other phones as well. Only real fix is to increase brightness slightly.
  5. B

With 1.2 I am not crashing with events on the lockscreen but I'm pretty sure the text should be in 30 minutes and not 30 "devices". You can also see the overlap with the charging text and the lock button. Not sure if either is fixable on your end but I appreciate the work that's gone into...
  6. B

When I receive a commute time update from the Google App which displays in the "At a glance" widget, the lockscreen crashes repeatedly until I dismiss the commute time notification (which also clears the commute information in the widget). This actively interrupts whatever I'm doing when the...
  7. B

Looks great but my charge text overlaps with the lock button while plugged in. Not sure if that's fixable.
  8. B

Post Enable Always on display

Worked perfectly. Thank you. In case anyone needs the full instructions of what I did to successfully remove the weather lockscreen magisk module: Uninstall the module, reboot to TWRP, remove/rename /data/resource-cache/overlays.list, flash OOS 9 full, flash bluspark TWRP zip, reboot to...
  9. B

Post Enable Always on display

I apologize for continuing off topic discussion but the other thread was deleted (I believe it should have been left up with a warning about the module and download links removed). Were you able to uninstall and boot without a full wipe? I tried uninstalling module and flashing OOS multiple...
  10. B

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

After using this for most of the week I have 2 issues. I am on T-Mobile and as discussed frequently in this thread VoLTE and VoWiFi aren't working. What I have noticed that I haven't seen mentioned is when using the new Pie navbar with the gesture pill the last app gesture simply doesn't work...
  11. B

Post [ROM] [OP6/6T] RENOVATE ICE 13.0 | OxygenOS 9.0.6 // 9.0.14 | Tweaks | Stables | SVN

Figured out my issue getting 3.3 to boot. Ozone Substratum theme for SystemUI Headers breaks with the changes to the clock. Disabling this theme (which let me set the font for the clock to bold) allowed 3.3 to start without crashing. I've attached a screenshot with a new issue. When in...
  12. B

Post [ROM] [OP6/6T] RENOVATE ICE 13.0 | OxygenOS 9.0.6 // 9.0.14 | Tweaks | Stables | SVN

I'm following all instructions, I flashed from the latest TWRP. I tried both 3.3 downloads and verified md5. I haven't had much time to try to figure out the cause yet but will try going back to stock kernel as I'm using ElementalX but doubt that is the problem.
  13. B

I can't get 3.3 to boot coming from 3.2. New Magisk version works fine, as flashing 3.2 puts me back at functional with 16.5r5, just unable to boot with 3.3 enabled.
  14. B

Post [WIP] [Help Needed / Community Effort] Let's Try to Get a Bootloader Toggle!

No. With an unlocked bootloader the device is switched to Widevine level 3 instead of level 1. This means no HD playback in Netflix (and I believe Amazon) regardless of Magisk hide status. This may be the new normal for all unlocked devices with the Qualcomm SD 845 or newer.
  15. B

Post [ROM] LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3 - R9 - June 26th 2019 | Oreo | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

Updated Phone app and got the dialer to crash. Attached is log, hopefully someone will have some insight.