Recent content by bcrook

1. bcrook

Post Nexus 4 LTE Wifi Tether - Broken??

This worked perfectly on mine. Thanks so much! Any idea how to set the phone to LTE mode on boot so we don't have to jump into that 'hidden' menu?
  2. bcrook

Post [APP][2.1+] SSHDroid (2.1.0)

Setting Up Your Tasker Task I had a couple of people ask me how I set this up in Tasker, so here it goes... Create a new Task (eg. Start SSHDroid) in Tasker Add a new action > Misc > Send Intent Set the action to berserker.android.apps.sshdroid.command.START , Cat = None, the rest you can...
  3. bcrook

That works perfectly! Thanks so much! I was having some issues w/ my scp'd files being empty but that seems to be OK now. Thanks!
  4. bcrook

Tasker Integration It would be awesome if we could start/stop the server based on a Tasker event / NFC scan. Otherwise, it seems like a great app so far. Thanks!
  5. bcrook

Post The all-in-one Play Store orders/shipping/etc thread

Same here.
  6. bcrook

Post Official Galaxy Nexus Car Dock with TRUE 3-pin functionality! (2012-08-10 Update!)

I put one in the centre of my ProClip and it gets picked up right when the plug gets seated. Its perfect. I bought 5 from Tag stand and used NFC Tag Launcher to write the task to it. That task fires a Tasker task that I use to launch car mode.
  7. bcrook

Post Official Galaxy Nexus Car Dock with TRUE 3-pin functionality! (2012-08-10 Update!)

That's how the Nexus One dock worked but I believe it was determined that this dock was someone using one of the pins for audio.
  8. bcrook

I had this issue previously with my Mazda3. It was actually really bad on that car. I also had an older Corolla that had no issues at all (w/ an aftermarket deck). The problem comes from charging the phone while you have it plugged into AUX in. I think a lot of cars have a 'dirty' ground, that...
  9. bcrook

I don't love it either, especially the way it fits on top of the trim on my Mazda3. Which bracket did you get?
  10. bcrook

I gave up and ordered the Brodit/Proclip. I ordered the 'fixed' installation version so I could more easily pass it through my vent. Unfortunately, the 'plug' on one end of the wire (from the dock wire to the DC/AC converter/xformer) is too big for the vent holes. Luckily, you can disconnect the...
  11. bcrook

Post My Galaxy Nexus came with Samsung ICS build rather then google...

I picked one up from Virgin too and I flashed Modaco r5 the night I got it. My phone now shows yakju but I checked my backup and its yakjuux. So far its been rock solid. No 3G issues, no GPS issues, camera is good, wifi is good. I don't know of the top of my head what the Modaco ROM is based on...
  12. bcrook

Post [APP] Google Wallet (APK: 1.1-R57v5, Play Store: 1.1-R57v5) [09/03/2012]

When you try to top the Prepaid card up, it asks for a CC but it only lets you put in the US for Country.
  13. bcrook

Post [Q]Bell version sim unlocked?

If you want to have some more peace of mind about the unlocking situation, i picked up a Galaxy Nexus from Virgin on the 7th. I threw my Rogers SIM in it without issue. So rest assured that are unlocked and work perfectly on Rogers.
  14. bcrook

Post [PORT][3.22.x EBI1/32A]Cyanogenmod 5.0.8/6.1.0 DS EBI1/32A Port [December 8]

Unfortunately I lack the knowledge to do that. Sorry to disappoint.
  15. bcrook

Post [PORT][3.22.x EBI1/32A]Cyanogenmod 5.0.8/6.1.0 DS EBI1/32A Port [December 8]

if anyone has successfully built the DS branch for CM6, please contact me by email/Gtalk or Twitter. EDIT: Update - @ryanneufeld gave me access to his server and I got a port-inclusive build to boot. I am working on the vendor/device configs now...home stretch.