• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by beany>

1. beany>

Post LineageOS[2018/02/12]

Yes
  2. beany>

Post LineageOS[2018/02/12]

I'm running build from 21/9 as my daily driver. ;) I guess it depends if you need what's broken. As I rarely use the camera I'm not having issues and it sleeps like a baby. Menu also worked. Love these communications, thanks.
  3. beany>

Post [ROMS/KERNELS/MODS] Slim based custom ROMs and mods for OnePlus 2

Just for clarification: Latest Slim is March 14th. Slim is Alpha. Latest TipsyOS is March 18th. Whilst I'm here: New modem Banks dynamic GApps Tesla, also by Martin, is on G+ Validus, also by Martin, is on G+
  4. beany>

Please explain "bright sunlight"; I don't understand. Not a condition we encounter often in the UK.
  5. beany>

Have you used the latest modem? Link provided a few posts back.
  6. beany>

For those that haven't found it yet, Martin posted a LP Tipsy build; possibly the the last LP build. https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347853525
  7. beany>

There is plenty of activity amongst "devs" to get M working on various devices, including OPT. And as such there is very little happening on LP hence why there have been no builds. I suspect there will be a "breakthrough" for M and at some point we will see many posts within a small time frame...
  8. beany>

Post [ROMS/KERNELS/MODS] SlimSaber based custom ROMs and mods

You build us up with false hope... then bring us crashing down... messing with our emotions... causing psychological distress... ;) haha Sounds like you are making good progress though, so good luck my friend, I'm sure you'll soon be there.
  9. beany>

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r24][Official][Nightlies]Exodus Android for OnePlus 2

I could really care less about layers vs theme engine; neither are perfect. These are the key points for me, and are what makes me excited for v6:
  10. beany>

Post Android Builders Collective - [Learn][Build][Share]

I had a lot of trouble getting dual boot to work on my laptop, and couldn't get it to work with Mint at all. Eventually I got Ubuntu 15.x to work; for now I don't have the fight to try again haha so I guess I'll have to take the build times I get.
  11. beany>

Post [CAF/AOSP][LA.BF.1.1.3-01010-8x74.0][6.0.1][STABLE]AOSParadox Project 2.1 - 20160328

You have absolutely no reason to feel bad; I'm sure everybody here is really grateful for all you (and the whole team) have done and wish you success in your exams. Good luck!
  12. beany>

I don't have an answer, but that looks like one of the things that either didn't play well with the dual SIM or SUBS menus, or may be affected by carrier. So EE on SIM 2 works if I select that SIM for calls, not if I select ask first. My giffgaff SIM in slot 1 doesn't. Anyone have anything...
  13. beany>

Post [ROM][5.1.1] SlimLP ---BACON [BETA_0.5]

beany>'s has layers working nicely too you know lol. As to which is best, I always say try them yourself, you don't have to fully set up a ROM up to give it a quick trial and sometimes you know a ROM isn't for you after just a few minutes. As to differences, follow minux's link to see what...
  14. beany>

Zeus20 (quoting on XDA app not working) As here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=62801856
  15. beany>

My latest SlimmerSaber build for bacon, based on the latest SlimSaber with a few apps removed. Edit details on previous post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=62801856